Dent Werx

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since February 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

5 employees. No subs used. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount....

Conestoga Collision LLC

If you live or work in Berwyn, PA or anywhere along the Main Line and Chester County, the auto body professionals at Conestoga Collision are always eager to answer your collision repair needs. Whether your vehicle has suffered simple bumper damage or the effects of a more significant type of accident, we’ll be there to assist you every step of the way. Locally owned & operated. Additional phone - (610) 644-1002.

06/23/2014

Two of my vehicles fell victim to a severe hail storm. I was very satisfied with the work performed. Both vehicles were competed in a weekend, the quality of work was exceptional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed hail damage dents

11/20/2013

I've used Dent Werx twice in the past year. First, to do paintless dent removal on my kids' car, which had quite a few dings from parking in a high school parking lot as well as acorn dings from parking to often under an Oak Tree that used to hang over my driveway. My latest experience with Dent Werx was to repair an alloy rim on my car from scraping it along a curb in a parking garage. In both in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used DENT WERX.

02/18/2012

Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A member of my family backed into a pole with my Honda Pilot, messing up my back bumper, denting the rear quarter panel and ripping the mud guard. The bumper had tears in it. The work was nothing but superb; he fixed the panel, painted the area and restored the bumper. He came in at the price quoted and deducted the coupon I had. I highly recommend!

02/18/2008

You call this man and he comes to you! He fixed my car right in front of my house! He showed up on time, the work was flawless and he was nice. You can't even tell there was a dent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My friend hit a baseball about a mile and it landed right on the hood of my Lexus.

CATEGORY auto body repair

Minor body work, paintless dent repair, express scratch repair, Alloy Wheel Repair.

Check, MasterCard, Visa