Patete Kitchens & Bath Design Center

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since February 2004

B Rated | 139 Reviews

Our Mission at Patete is to help our clients solve the problem of creating the right design, with the right materials, with the best designers, with the BEST installation staff, and the BEST service. We do it better than anyone else in the industry with real professionalism....

Kern Painting and Maintenance

We specialize in exterior and interior painting. All of our customers are very important to us and we know how stressful it can be hiring someone to work on your home. (Other home remodeling available as well)

06/10/2019

Poor customer service. I didn’t get to speak to anyone, on both phone calls someone answered and hung up shortly after answering without saying anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel our master bathroom

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

I am very sorry that you did not get an immediate response to your inquiry. We checked records and saw that you called in and tried to call you back. You never answered or responded to our calls. It is obvious that you were disconnected by accident. Not quite sure have your response rated this very bad review when you have never spoken to anyone from our company. Again we are very sorry for the co...

08/02/2017

Patete Kitchens & Bath Design Center came out and fixed the shower handle. They also showed me how to fix it if it happens in the future. They did not charge me for the service at all. They are very easy to work with. I would use them again and recommend their service to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patete Kitchens & Bath Design Center previously did a bathroom remodel for me. I noticed the shower door handle was loose and called them.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you for the kind words. It is good to know that our service department is doing their job properly. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to call. Steve Erenrich President.

07/02/2017

Excellent, quality, professional work! Excellent customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeled--cabinets, countertop, floor, electric, plumbing, window

CATEGORY countertops,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you for the kind review. We will be happy to service you if any problems should arise. Just call and someone from our service department will take care of you. It is always a pleasure to here how people respond to the level of service we give when we do a project. Steve Erenrich President
C

04/14/2017

I left a message on their website, it took them two days to get back to me. I was told that I had to wait over a week for someone to come out and estimate the job. In the course of the conversation the woman (who was very professional) mentioned that they only do full kitchen remodels, including cabinetry - so if you don't want cabinetry replaced that cannot help you. Also, they do not do applianc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel.

03/30/2017

They replaced the toilets and tub. We had a fan replaced in one of the bathrooms.  They were just great. We had the same guys working here and they did a great job. I would say there were three guys here at all the time. It was a huge job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two bathrooms remolded.

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling