Patete Kitchens & Bath Design Center

10:00 - 21:00
10:00 - 14:00

1105 Washington Ave

Carnegie, PA, 15106

Our Mission at Patete is to help our clients solve the problem of creating the right design, with the right materials, with the best designers, with the BEST installation staff, and the BEST service. We do it better than anyone else in the industry with real professionalism....

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (117)General Remodeling (42)Plumbing (32)Bathtub Restoration (25)Ceramic Tile (24)Countertops and Backsplashes (24)Flooring Sales and Installation (20)Electrical (18)Interior Painting (15)Lighting (14)Drywall (12)Cabinet Making (11)

06/10/2019

Poor customer service. I didn’t get to speak to anyone, on both phone calls someone answered and hung up shortly after answering without saying anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel our master bathroom

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

I am very sorry that you did not get an immediate response to your inquiry. We checked records and saw that you called in and tried to call you back. You never answered or responded to our calls. It is obvious that you were disconnected by accident. Not quite sure have your response rated this very bad review when you have never spoken to anyone from our company. Again we are very sorry for the co...

08/02/2017

Patete Kitchens & Bath Design Center came out and fixed the shower handle. They also showed me how to fix it if it happens in the future. They did not charge me for the service at all. They are very easy to work with. I would use them again and recommend their service to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patete Kitchens & Bath Design Center previously did a bathroom remodel for me. I noticed the shower door handle was loose and called them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

Thank you for the kind words. It is good to know that our service department is doing their job properly. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to call. Steve Erenrich President.

07/02/2017

Excellent, quality, professional work! Excellent customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeled--cabinets, countertop, floor, electric, plumbing, window

CATEGORY countertops, flooring, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2017

Thank you for the kind review. We will be happy to service you if any problems should arise. Just call and someone from our service department will take care of you. It is always a pleasure to here how people respond to the level of service we give when we do a project. Steve Erenrich President
C

04/14/2017

I left a message on their website, it took them two days to get back to me. I was told that I had to wait over a week for someone to come out and estimate the job. In the course of the conversation the woman (who was very professional) mentioned that they only do full kitchen remodels, including cabinetry - so if you don't want cabinetry replaced that cannot help you. Also, they do not do applianc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2017

03/30/2017

They replaced the toilets and tub. We had a fan replaced in one of the bathrooms.  They were just great. We had the same guys working here and they did a great job. I would say there were three guys here at all the time. It was a huge job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two bathrooms remolded.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2012

03/16/2017

We did not accept their bid. It was the highest one we had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave us a bid for tile work and shower work.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/14/2017

Great! Work quality is A+ They were there when scheduled and completed the job as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY drywall, flooring, glass repair, interior designers, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2017

Thank you for the kind words. If we can be of any further assistance please give us a call. Steve Erenrich

02/14/2017

We were very happy with them. It was very good quality. They were very reachable and responsive. They took care and protected the other areas and cleaned up. They showed up to get the job done. It was on and off for about three months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were the general contractor. They did a kitchen and bath remodel. They supervised the plumber, the electrician, and floor re-finishing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2016

Thank you for the kind word. If you need any service please give us a call. Steve Erenrich

02/09/2017

All I wanted was to replace existing kitchen cabinets which I said upfront. That is not the way Petite works. They not only want to gut out your existing kitchen but also want you to replace existing appliances and tile floor in the kitchen. I would need to even purchase a new microwave. I have a huge kitchen and they told me there was not enough room for a table that would seat six people. I had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish or replace kitchen cabinets

CATEGORY custom cabinets, countertops, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

This is one of the most unreasonable customers we have had in my 40 years in this business. When Mark who was at her home came back to the office he told one of our people to call her and set a showroom appointment for her to come in and make selections so we could quote her project. She we very nasty to our employee on the phone and even said something about talking to the owner so she could see ...
C

02/05/2017

The job was completed on schedule. 12 years out, I'm still discovering details that were omitted or otherwise forgotten by contractors. I'll look elsewhere when I'm ready to do it all over again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a total kitchen remodel/renovation. I am STILL finding things they did wrong and not according to plans. My granite counter was supposed to include a 4" high same-granite backsplash. Not there! Prior to the renovation, my husband & son had very carefully mapped and labeled our electric junction box in the basement. Every circuit and what was connected to it. I now have a different electrician doing some updating in my home and he told me that the junction box labels are all wrong ... wiring was moved for new kitchen appliances & lighting and the labels were not updated. My husband and I continue to be disappointed with the work done by Patete. We would never hire them again and certainly can't recommend them.

CATEGORY countertops, electrician, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2005

I am very sorry for the confusion. I have pulled the job folder to check for correctness of this complaint because it does not make sense to me. Doing the research I have found that the work was done correctly. She paid Unity Marble and Granite direct for the counter top and not Patete Kitchen & Bath, which as per the selection sheet signed and approved by this customer there is an 18" high cerami...