Franco Psychological Associations, PC

Angie's List since February 2012

B Rated | 3 Reviews

We are a group of licensed professionals commited to providing quality behavioral health and psycho-educational services. Individuals of all ages learn strategies for enhancing their life situations in our confidential and comfortable setting....

09/24/2012

I went really well my child loved it and wants to go back. She is 6.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My child need someone to talk to about family problems. These people are really nice with kids.

C

06/15/2012

I was having marital issues in which I needed to figure out whether or not I could cope with the issues or needed to leave my marriage. My counselor seemed to be bent on forcing my acceptance of an issue that I was very clear to her that I could not accept living with. I saw her for 4 sessions and in each she seemed to want to force the issue or learn more about my spouse than to talk about what I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was experiencing family/marital difficulties and sought counseling to deal with these issues.

01/17/2012

Franco Psychological Associates is very good and we highly recommend them. We think very highly of them. They have a very sound approach to dealing with various problems. They have extreme compassion and are very good listeners. They give real high quality care. They get to the point, they don't beat around the bush too much. They are caring and competent. Pretty high quality all the way around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been seeing Franco Psychological Associates for about 5 years for general family counseling.

CATEGORY family counseling

Our experienced professionals offer a range of therapeutic approaches to adults, adolescents and children in Individual Therapy, Couples Therapy, Family Therapy, Group Therapy, Children's Play Therapy, and in a Relationship Checkup Program. We are also available to provide workshops on-site for community organizations and businesses.