Bob Rowe Painting

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since June 2010

Bob Rowe Painting is a Residential/Light Commericial Repaint business located in Carlisle, PA. We have been in business for over 16 years. Our services reach to the greater Central Pennsylvania area....

N/A
Five Star Painting of Carlisle

Interior and Exterior Painting for Residential and Commercial

06/27/2016

Said he would do the work over the weekend and he accomplished that goal. Brought all his own equipment, covered the floor and furniture in the apartment, and cleaned up after he left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted a furnished lofted one bedroom apartment. Lofted ceilings are about 25-30 feet high

CATEGORY interior painters

09/15/2015

Before the start of the job, Bob was good at communicating quickly and gave estimate via a picture I sent of the project.  That saved me taking off more work just to know the cost.  He did an amazing job sealing in cracks that we had all around the bottom of the front door frame and sidelight panels.  That saved us so much money because it buys us a lot of time before having to replace the whole f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed cracks in front door wood frame, painted front door frame, around windows and shutters

08/29/2015

Excellent!  Bob is exceptionally honest, very reliable, good communication and responsiveness, personable and fairly priced.  He even helped us get hooked up with a contractor to replace one of our porch posts, also reasonably priced & professionally done.  Highly recommend this vendor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior & exterior painting, repaired damage to interior walls thanks to leaky roof, stain-proofed walls with Locktite in basement

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

D

08/07/2015

Made an appointment for an estimate with Bob through text message.   Waited over ten minutes, called to see if was lost or had to reschedule, but he never picked up.  I left a voicemail.  We waited in total 15 minutes, and he never showed or called me back.  I'm not going to chase this guy down.  If he doesn't want my business, that's his loss.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate on Exterior Paint

CATEGORY house painters

Contacted potential customer by phone after learning from my voicemail I had missed our appointment. I apologized to him assuring him I recognize his time is important. I indicated I get it right nine times out ten. I wished him well with his project and hoped that the painter he would be using would do a good job for him.

05/11/2015

We contracted with Bob Rowe Painting to paint various rooms in our house.  We had bought a spec home about 9 years ago and the colors were basic off-white, contractor grade, flat paint all around.  With children, the walls soon started to show wear and we wanted to splash up some rooms by adding colors.  Bob was very thorough and offered suggestions both prior to the job and as the painting was go...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of bedrooms, family room and bathrooms.

CATEGORY house painters

Our Paint Contracting Services Include: *Interior/Exterior Residential/Light Commercial Projects *Hand Brushing, Roller Techniques, Spraying *Ceiling, Walls and Trim (Full or Custom Work) *General and Specialty Stain Coatings *Garage Floor Coatings *WallPapering/WallPaper Removal *Drywall Repair *Lead Certified Required Management Projects