Top Coat Sealing Inc

A20 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2011

PO Box 1527

Canonsburg, PA 15317

Topcoat Sealing was founded in 2004 and is owned and operated by Don Harshbarger. We are located just north of Canonsburg, PA southwest of Pittsburgh. We believe in repeat business and that's why our philosophy is to provide the highest quality work and exceptional customer service at a reasonable price. We take pride in our work and we have many loyal customers who continue to count on us for their driveway and parking lot maintenance needs. We use only high-quality equipment and products to ensure that your driveway or parking lot will not only look good, but will resist abuse from the elements and daily use as long as possible. ...

Asphalt Driveways (20)

02/17/2019

They did an excellent and thorough job. It was done last fall and I will be hiring them again this coming Spring so that they can seal what they installed as well as seal the pre-existing part of our asphalt driveway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt driveway on top of very old concrete in bad condition

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the business and the review. It's because of customers like you that help grow my business! I look forward to working with you as well in the future.

07/10/2017

Perfect, very professional, polite, and accommodating! They did a wonderful job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalting a new driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

Photo for Top Coat Sealing Inc - PO Box 1527, Canonsburg, PA - 35506434

09/08/2016

What really made us select Don over other quotes was really his personality. He took the time to explain everything that needed to be done prior to during and after the replacement of the driveway. While his quote was in line with others we had give us a quote it was his follow up after the quote asking if we had any questions and if he needed to stop back for any reason that sold us. He and his c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Don removed our old beat up concrete driveway and replaced with asphalt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2016

08/31/2016

Don was beyond excellent. Always answers his phone, gave a quick quote, and got the work done very quickly. Gave a really good price. Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and put down new driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2016

08/01/2016

Good. They came on time. Don was great to deal with. Competitive quote. Only issue is they had knocked some siding off with equipment. But, I couldn't tell! They completely fixed it & told me about the issue afterwards. I was happy how they handled the mistake.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2016

08/01/2016

Don was very professional. He and the workers showed up when they said they would and our driveway looks great. The only issue we had is that a piece of their equipment took off a piece of our siding. However, Don was incredibly professional about everything. They had gone to Home Depot, and had it fixed and painted by the end of the day. Honestly, they did a great job and had he not told me, I wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redid our asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2016

[Member Name Removed].. Thanks for the review. It was great working with you and your husband as well. It 's customers like you that help me grow my business ..

10/22/2015

He performed the service as promised and did an excellent job with my driveway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Don resurfacing and seal coated Asphalt Driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2015

08/03/2015

I had the worst luck with other providers. If I wasn't getting my entire driveway redone, the work didn't seem worth it to them. Additionally, the other providers I found on Angie's List were horrible at getting back to me either when they said they would or just not calling back at all. Don was prompt and understood my frustration. He was responsive and got to me when he could. He kept his promis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed and patched a few areas on driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2015

11/06/2014

The owner visited my home to take a look at the driveway about 10 days prior to sealing it.  At the time he mentioned it was the end of the season and the weather might not cooperate with having the work done this year.  That said, he mentioned calling me if the weather improved and he was able to fit it in this year.  I thanked him, accepted the quote, and went on with my day. About a week later ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Top Coat filled horizontal & vertical cracks in my driveway and applied driveway sealer to the entire service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2014

07/09/2014

Don does great work at a very reasonable price.  Will definitely be using him for all of my future driveway sealing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway Seal Coat

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2012

Asphalt driveway, parking lot crack repair, line striping, patch work & seal coating.

Not Applicable