Miller's Ace Hardware

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since February 2004

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Owned and operated by Greg and Chip Gold, Miller’s Ace Hardware continues to operate as a business with a commitment to customer service and satisfaction....

Kern Painting and Maintenance

We specialize in exterior and interior painting. All of our customers are very important to us and we know how stressful it can be hiring someone to work on your home. (Other home remodeling available as well)

07/11/2020

Not good at all, will never walk in there store again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hello, living right across the street from your store has been such a convenience but it’s very disappointing when we buy a product close to a year old that’s Fouled and no longer works, I brought it back to the store the same person that sold it to my wife was the same person I took it in for service we have the advantage card and my wife buys very often there in the past, so I’m charged $50 deposit to fix a pressure washer that was used twice, then today I get a call saying it’s gonna be Another $279.00 to fix, Meanwhile only costed $300,00 , I asked well us buying so much they are and you can’t work with us and help us at all?, I went on explaining I’ve owned a business 36 years and always take care of my customers that brings them back sometimes you got to give to get, I also told the gentleman we will never step foot in your store again as much as we don’t like Lowes or Home Depot that’s where I will be going it was so Convenient coming right across the street and getting service For past 10 years

07/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miller's is a good place for your hardware needs. The only fault is that their prices are generally higher than at the big box stores.

06/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had everything I needed, including a ratchet for a part of my (foreign) car.

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired lawnmower. |

06/09/2014

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Screen repair, assembly, key cutting, sharpening, paint color matching, delivery, glass cutting, lock rekeying, propane filling, small engine repair & special order services.