Ivana Liberatore CPA CFP & Associates

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

228 E McMurray Rd Ste A

Canonsburg, PA 15317

For more details and information about our services, please visit our website at www.ivanacpa.com....

Accountants/Tax Consultants (15)Financial Planning (8)

06/18/2018

Ivana was prompt and professional and provided the clarification I needed to complete my tax return without issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clarification of taxation rules for inherited mineral rights sale.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

03/22/2018

Ivana is a consummate professional. We met months before our taxes were due to ease our worries. It was a particularly complicated year given the sale of a rental property, job changes, home purchase, uncertainty over filing status (married vs. married filing separate). She exceeded our expectations. She is extremely easy to contact and returned our calls and emails within hours. Thanks to Angie's...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Income tax return (federal, state, local)

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2018

10/24/2016

Ivana recently called me (yes, she thinks about you even when you aren't thinking about your portfolio) to discuss current market conditions and recommend options. We also discussed an unexpected income that I currently have and with the tax implications that presents. We scheduled a meeting for next month to address this and review accounts before the end of the year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ivana has been my business CPA for over 20 years and has always been very knowledgeable and professional and helpful in our start-up and complicated multi-state tax preparation over the years. She has also done an excellent job with my personal tax preparation when it became clear to me that it was too complicated for me to continue doing myself. As Ivana transitioned into financial/wealth/estate planning, I had no hesitation to use her services. She is constantly doing her research and I trust her recommendations. She gives the personal attention that makes you feel special and I have to give her all the credit for being able to comfortably retire at age 62! Ivana's staff reflects the same friendly and professional attitude and I recommend this firm whenever the opportunity arises. In my opinion the pricing and fees seem to be very reasonable.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2016

10/24/2016

We scheduled an appointment to meet next month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ivana Liberatore CPA CFP & Associates called me to discuss current market conditions in light of the current election season.  They asked if I had any questions or concerns and also suggested proposed action for certain accounts.  They are always very conscientious and proactive with my account and I always feel like I am in good hands.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2016

10/24/2016

Ivana is amazing. She has done a fantastic job managing our money as well as filing our tax returns.  She always keeps us informed and consults with us before any major changes.  She makes sure that we meet regularly so that there are never any surprises.  We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to anyone.  We are not just another account to her; she actually cares.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ivana does our Financial Planning and Tax Returns.  She charges a modest/fair % so I cannot provide a dollar amount for her services

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2016

10/24/2016

We scheduled a meeting for next month to review all accounts before the end of the year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ivana Liberatore CPA CFP? & Associates called to ask if I had any questions or concerns regarding my accounts with current market conditions during this time of the presidential elections. We also discussed what I needed to do in making estimated tax deposits for unexpected earned income.

11/03/2014

Ivana definitely is concerned with what is best your her clients. She does extensive research before making any recommendations for the benefit of her clients. The other staff members are also very knowledgeable and professional when interacting with their customers. I highly recommend her firm for your accounting and wealth management services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional estate planning consultation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2014

05/16/2014

Ivana has provided me with the most comprehensive and helpful financial services of any professional that I have used in the past. I had, in the past, used a separate investment adviser from one of the big national firms to handle my investments, and then a different accountant for the annual preparation of my taxes. By combining these services with Ivana, I finally have one person who has and quo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I required assistance in reviewing my current financial situation as well as advice regarding future financial decisions. After meeting with Ivana, I decided to not only rely on her for help in these areas, but also to engage her services as a professional Financial Planner and Investment Adviser as well as a CPA for annual tax preparation. I have been with Ivana now for 2 years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2014

04/12/2014

We were extremely pleased with the service we received from Ivana. She went above and beyond by identifying an error in our relocation tax rate which allowed us a substantial return. The fees are very reasonable and a very quick turn around. The office staff was very pleasant and professional. We would highly recommend using this office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepared year end tax return and reviewed prior year.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2014

05/01/2012

My 89-year-old mother asked me to take over her finances this year, and I took her records to Ivana for tax preparation. Not only did she find a healthy refund for my mother, she alerted me to some high management fees my mother’s financial advisers were charging on accounts which they were not actually managing. After getting quite an education about financial planning, financial planner certific...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For the past six years, Ivana Liberatore has expertly prepared my tax returns, helped me with business accounting issues, and managed my IRA, but this year her assistance has been particularly invaluable.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2012