Pave-On Asphalt Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1447 Hillcrest Ct

Camp Hill, PA 17011

My name is Joshua, I am the owner and operator of Pave-On Asphalt Services. My family has been in been in the asphalt business for three generations. We take a great amount of pride in the work that we do and customer service is our top priority. I provide free estimates. Please contact us today! We do parking lots-paving-sealcoating-grading-pipe installation-pot hole repair-crack filling-water drainage-excavation-and more!!! Let our group of asphalt experts help meet your asphalt needs and more importantly your BUDGET!!! SAVE-ON WITH PAVE-ON!!!!!...

asphalt paving (12)
C

10/02/2019

He canceled the first appt. for an estimate, he came out the next day an sent me an estimate, he then called me 3 days later and said he could not do the job this year due to weather???? its 90 today.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
driveway Sealcoat

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

Sorry but it is supposed to rain at 1 am and driveway sealer takes 24 hours to dry correctly I am currently not seal coating anymore this year some companies still do sorry about any inconvenience, I don’t want the sealer to wash away or not dry correctly god bless

09/27/2019

Could not be happier! Josh was super easy to get in touch with & was very easy to work with. When they arrived to do the work, his team was on time & very focused on that they were doing. The end results I am extremely happy with. I'd hire them again with no hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential Driveway Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

08/20/2019

Pave-on was prompt on arriving to give a quote. He gave a very good verbal quote but never followed up in writing, even after calling with a reminder. I am in the process of contracting with another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and repave driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

Sorry about the delay been a busy season

08/19/2019

At the first bid meeting I was judged as having a trust attitude because I ask a work question about needs. The owner scheduled a rough work time, but after that every call to them I got ignored for 3 weeks. Excuse was he injured a leg, and I guess that effected his hand to use a phone. - He then arranged a cousin to do the job. He showed up to look at it, promised to do it the following Tuesday. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

08/17/2019

Josh and his crew were absolutely phenomenal! I can’t say enough good things about the quality of their work. They take great pride in providing a quality product and it is obvious that they possess extensive experience. Josh is an excellent job coordinator and was willing to work with me and my challenging schedule (he has the patience of a saint!) to arrange for a time that would work. He was ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

07/01/2019

I requested quotes from 5 companies on angie's list. All 5 provided an estimate. All but one was in the within the competitive range. The best overall price was from Pave-On. We hired Pave-On and they provided excellent and professional services. They called us in advance to schedule. Showed up on the scheduled day and performed all agreed upon tasks and provided excellent service. I highly recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway paving

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

Photo for Pave-On Asphalt Services - 1447 Hillcrest Ct, Camp Hill, PA - 37959727

06/12/2019

everything went well. All my questions were answered. A very friendly as well as professional owner & workers. One of my neighbors liked their work & is hiring them to do their driveway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

05/25/2019

The experience was painless with a big pay off. My driveway is perfect. Josh did exactly what I wanted within a week of the contract being signed. He took an eyesore of a parking area and within a short period of time it looks fabulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a asphalt driveway and a stone driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

05/12/2019

Turned out way better than anticipated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drive way pavement job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2019

03/03/2019

Excellent source when it comes to field cutting and asphalt work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patch work

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

Parking lots- Paving- Sealcoating-Crackfilling-Grading-Water Drainage-Pipe Installation- Patching-And More!!!

NA