Anderson Pro Painting

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2010

Being a small business in the heart of Central PA, we can provide professional, yet personal, services. We would love to provide you with a free estimate for any job....

Keystone Mobile Wash

A home is your biggest investment. Our goal is protecting that asset. Keystone Mobile Wash is family owned & operated. We are a 4 time Angie's List Super Service Award recipient. Let Keystone Mobile Wash "do the dirty work for you."

07/22/2020

The Anderson Pro Painting crew did a great job of both meticulous prep work and multiple coats of paint over the entire house. They came in with enough people and the right equipment to get the job done properly and efficiently. The whole project was very smooth and I'm very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete exterior painting (front and rear) on my 19th century row home, including all brick and wood surfaces.

CATEGORY house painters

06/06/2017

They were very thorough, prompt, and clean. The quality of work that they provided was amazing. I just can?t say enough good things about them and would hire them again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the aluminum siding, and shutters, on our home.

CATEGORY house painters

02/04/2016

Kevin was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive, estimate was provided quickly, and they started the job two days after they provided us the estimate. The work included painting two bedrooms with trim (they also painted the mantle/fireplace in the master). Seth was the crew leader, and the team did a fantastic job. It was so worth the money to pay the pros- paint and supplies was include...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of two bedrooms to include trim, and the common area outside the bedrooms.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

09/16/2015

Doug was very responsive and called back the same day I contacted him.  Very impressive.  He finished the repairs when he said he would and provided updates as needed.  Definitely a "hire again", the professionalism is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Touched up walls and ceiling damage caused by movers.

CATEGORY drywall,house painters,interior painters

09/05/2015

Terrible experience just on the estimate part.  When I originally called to set up the estimate, it took him 3 days to get back with me via phone!!!!!!!!!!!! I was told he would call me back the same day by whoever answered the phone.  Then it took him another 4 days to get here to even look at what I needed.  AND I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!!  I guess he has enough business to keep him busy w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This person came to give me an estimate for painting a small bedroom and bathroom. I don't believe he was even here 5 minutes.  He took no measurements or pictures. I believe that he when he saw the size of the project he decided he didn't want to do it because it wouldn't be worth his time.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Interior & exterior. Commercial & residential painting.