TRANSFORMATION ELECTRIC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160701

922 N Pike Rd

Cabot, PA 16023

Transformation Electric is a small family owned company. We do our best to take care of every customer in a timely manner. We service Northern Allegheny, and Butler Counties....

electrical (61)lighting (17)ceiling fan installation (6)internet provider (1)

09/11/2020

It went extremely well! Very professional, friendly, and answer all questions I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical Inspection and repair of 3 way system

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

10/06/2019

Smooth process, convenient and efficient

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

07/19/2018

Couldn't have been any better, excellent service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ruling fans and dining room light

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

07/05/2018

I had scheduled Transformation Electric to assess a few issues and make an electrical correction. The appointment day arrived, and then the agreed-upon time came, and then went. No one showed up. No one ever called. I called, and no response. This is bad business, causing someone to waste their limited time, waiting for someone who never shows, without even a courtesy call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple electrical projects/issues needed attention.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

[Member Name Removed], I am very sorry that we missed your appointment. We are a very small company (husband and wife team). We had a family emergency that day and I must admit that I forgot to call you and reschedule your appointment. If you would like to give us a second chance we would appreciate it. Steve and Kristen Bohn 724-266-7177

03/04/2018

Went well, professional, cleaned up after done each day. I would recommend to anyone looking for a professional electrician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic electrical work and retro install of ethernet

CATEGORY electrician,internet service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2018

01/19/2018

Steve came ahead of time, was quick, clean, and courteous. I have absolutely no complaints and I’m thrilled with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a foyer chandelier swapped out. The ceiling was 18 feet high.

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2018

08/21/2017

Work was done professionally. On time. Friendly & courteous. Fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical wiring for remodeling project

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

08/14/2017

Steve was extremely professional and his work was excellent.  I will be using him again without doubt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inside electrical work and ceiling fan installation.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

08/08/2017

Transformation Electric was amazing to work with, and we will absolutely work with them again the next time we need any electrical work done. They were extremely professional, the prices were amazingly fair, and the work was of a very high quality. We went with Transformation Electric after having spoken with a few different businesses beforehand, and are extremely happy we went with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
- Labor and material supplied to replace panel screws, duct seal, and install knock out filler in main panel - Labor and material supplied to install wiring and outlet for garage door opener - Labor and material supplied for the installation of GFI outlets where required - GE and square D breakers in panel replaced so that all breakers in the panel are the ones listed for use

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2017

Photo for TRANSFORMATION ELECTRIC - 922 N Pike Rd, Cabot, PA - 35988703

07/25/2017

Steve showed up and in no time he had everything I needed done completed in 2 hours. He saved me a full day of my time had I tried doing the work myself. Steve was very polite and professional and the quality of his work was excellent. I will definitely be using him again on future projects that I have planned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed electrical troubleshooting as I lost part of a circuit of power. Had a new ceiling fan installed. Repaired another ceiling fan. Some electrical switch reconfiguring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

So glad we were able to help you.

RESIDENTIAL ELECTRIC, LIGHT COMMERCIAL, AND LIGHT INDUSTRIAL.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check