WINDOW WIZARD INC

A 20 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2010

RR One

Bushkill, PA 18324

We are a window cleaning company that WILL show up when scheduled. We will amaze you with our streak-free cleaning on ALL of your windows-even skylights!...

window cleaning (17)house cleaning (7)window (6)

08/10/2017

I think given that she had to run her brush through the lower window to wash both the lower window and upper window it went well. I believe if an outside ladder or scaffolding was used it would have been better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside of second story single hung windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2017

06/01/2017

Professional, on time, and windows are perfectly clean and clear.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and screen cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

04/06/2017

Always dependable and trustworthy. I have been using them for the past five years and never had an issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and House Cleanin

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2017

04/02/2017

Valerie and her team at Window Wizard do an outstanding job. They are professional and always do a great job being flexible with our cleaning schedule since it is a vacation home. Their window cleaning service is second to none. We have been working with them for over 15 years and have also been satisfied with their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly vacation home cleaning and annual window cleaning .

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2017

04/02/2017

Excellent and professional service for the past 4 years! Great value for the money. Very dependable and outstanding results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows every year as well as house cleaning every other week.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2017

03/31/2017

It was amazing watching them at work and all windows were streak free !!! This company is the very best!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My windows cleaned inside and out high and low sky lights as well

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2016

03/31/2017

I have them done twice a year and I have always been very pleased. I have recommended Window Wizard to many people. Valarie is a lovely person and runs her business with integrity.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All of my windows! I have more than thirty, including cathedral windows. Also, someone comes once a month to dust my blinds.

03/31/2017

I love this company very much. I highly recommend it to anyone in need of cleaning their spaces. The crew in charge of doing these services, is profesional, detail oriented, very trusty, respectful and friendly! It goes excellent everytime they finish their job at my house. Just the way I want, like and need!! 😊👍👍👍 Kathryn O.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this company for windows cleaning and then after, I found out they perform house cleaning as well. I get both services. Windows cleaning once a year and house cleaning every 4 weeks.

03/31/2017

I have used Window Wizards for a good few years and have always found their service excellent. They are efficient, professional and reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows, skylights and new construction cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2016

03/31/2017

Excellent I have been using them for two years. Most of the time I am not home when they are here. They are fully trust worthy and I don't think twice about them in my house and with my dogs. Excellent company. I could not be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have my house cleaned every other week. Super reliable and flexible. I am not home when they clean and they are super reliable. My hardwood floors look great. They pay attention to detail and do a lot of little extras

CATEGORY house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

We will clean your windows or your entire house! We can clean just one time or come back routinely to fit your needs. We offer an economy window cleaning service for $4.50/window (most cases)...just the glass or we can clean your screens and sills as well! We also can clean that high chandelier. Call so we can discuss the details of exactly what you want done and in most cases tell you right over the phone how much it will cost you.

What we don't offer...ummm tree trimming, interior decorating, oil changes, dog grooming or gourmet cooking classes!

Yes-right over the phone! Oh & we accept cash, too