HAROLD L SMITH ELECTRICIAN INC

Angie's List since July 2007

DiBiase Heating & Cooling Company

Our goal is to create a positive customer service experience you will remember. We specialize in heating, air conditioning, water heating, and water treatment services for homes and businesses. * Customer Focused Processes and Procedures * Upfront Price Structure * Membership Service Agreements * Certified Technicians * Best Industry Warranties * 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

05/05/2018

Harold did an OUTSTANDING job. He was hands on, VERY METICULOUS , shows great attention to detail and is very careful and precise. Harold's work is exemplary in every aspect. He is punctual , respectful, highly professional and responsive. I highly recommend him for all electrical work and absolutely would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a whole house generator and additional minor electrical repairs in the house

01/29/2014

He and his helper were exceptionally professional.  Tarps were laid everywhere, minimal holes in the wall for wire-fishing, and tremendous job on smoothing the holes (my painters were very pleased with the patching job that they did).  Cleanup was done every day, so my house was not in chaos. Communication was clear, I was always apprised of when they would be here so I could make plans.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a 60 year old house, so over the course of September-October Harold Smith addressed a multitude of electrical (and non-electrical) issues that needed to be addressed.  He replaced and relocated my electrical service box from the garage to the basement.  He then labelled accurately what was on every circuit--as it was a mystery when I bought the house.  He replaced every outlet in the house with grounded outlets.  He installed a ceiling fan/light in one bedroom (with a remote), and he installed switched ceiling lights in the other two bedrooms.  He installed recessed lighting in my living room (there was no switched lighting anywhere in the house except the kitchen when I bought the house) the recessed lighting is on a dimmer.  He also relocated and reswitched (on a dimmer) the dining room chandelier.  He made sense of the wiry mess that was under the kitchen sink (due to a poorly installed garbage disposal) and installed an ergonomically placed switch for the disposal.  He did extensive work replacing  and relocating devices throughout my home, fixing a lot of poorly done previous work from former owners.  He installed outdoor outlets on my back patio as well.  He essentially straightened out an electrical nightmare mess...and now everything is orderly, switched, and works wonderfully.

10/06/2008

Rich & Scott showed up at the time I was told. They told me what they were going to do regarding replacing the 2 outside fixtures. When they were finished they came to the door & explained to me how each new fixture functioned & gave me all the booklets that came with the light fixtures. They were both so nice & helpful. I couldn't have asked for better!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced security light over garage & wall mounted patio light.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

09/11/2008

Estimate came in around the middle of the 5 estimates I got. Workers were punctual and polite. The work itself was done well and they cleaned up afterward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded electric service to 200 amps, installed 220 volt outlet in basement and installed outlets in kitchen.

10/30/2007

Harold returned my call quickly and came over to give an estimate. He met with my husband and drew a plan for our kitchen lighting. He made certain that the job was done to our complete satisfaction, and we were extremely pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Harold removed the ceiling fan in our kitchen and installed recessed lighting, which really opened up the room. He also installed lighting under our kitchen cabinets.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

HIGH VOLTAGE WIRING/REPAIRS, SERVICE INCREASES, ENTIRE HOME/BUSINESS SURGE & LIGHTNING PROTECTION, WATER HEATER, SPA, POOL PUMPS & CENTRAL AIR HOOK-UP, SMART SYSTEMS & ENERGY MANAGEMENT, FUSE PANEL UPGRADES, SECURITY LIGHTING, LANDSCAPE SITE LIGHTING, DESIGN LIGHTING, GENERATOR SWITCHES, SERVICE REPAIRS, REMODEL CONSTRUCTION WIRING, GENERATORS, NETWORKING/DATACOM, WHOLE HOUSE REMODELING.