Greenstone Gardens

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150722

PO Box 657

Broomall, PA 19008

Greenstone Gardens is a full service Landscaping and Hardscaping company. We are an authorized E.P. Henry contractor. We have over 30 years’ experience. We are family owned and operated. We offer our customers high quality, professional service. Our company goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Let Greenstone Gardens create your own private escape. Remember landscape is a growing investment....

hardscaping (124)landscaping (66)drain pipe installation (20)masonry (19)excavating (19)landscape lighting (14)fence company (7)foundation repair (2)lawn care (14)mulch delivering (11)concrete repair (8)

06/29/2020

The company did a great job, on time, within budget, and their team of workers was professional and hardworking. Would definitely recommend Greenstone Gardens.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we needed some french drains installed for some serious backyard drainage issues.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

05/27/2020

This was our second time working with Greenstone Gardens. This year they did hardscaping on our front stairs as well as landscaping and last summer they installed a hardscaped patio. Mark Sr, Mark Jr, and their team have always been fantastic to work with and do incredible work. They are very quick to respond, very friendly to work with, and very professional. The crew that does the work is top-no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscaping of patio and stairs. Full landscaping of front and backyard

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

05/24/2020

I had a previous contractor building a patio and drainage system and had to fire him for what he was doing to my backyard. Even for me, who knows nothing of building a patio and drainage system, I knew there were serious problems with the work, so I had him leave before it was completed. It was a total disaster. I contacted 3 reputable companies to get estimates and ideas on ripping everything out...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build patio and drainage system

CATEGORY excavators,drain pipe,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

05/10/2020

We had a great experience with Mark and his team. They were quick to respond to our initial request and come out to review what we wanted done. The team that did the work were courteous and cleaned up everyday before leaving. We had a pretty big job and it was completed in a week. This included building a retaining wall around our patio, clearing some debris from a less used area and creating a ga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build retaining wall, improved irrigation, garden edging and mulch

CATEGORY irrigation systems,mulch,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

11/15/2019

Greenstone did an amazing job on my large patio, and steps. I would hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redo patio, steps

CATEGORY concrete repair,excavators,masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

09/09/2019

We cannot say enough about these guys. They did such an AMAZING job. They went above and beyond in doing the job correctly and with GORGEOUS results. We feel like Mark Jr, Pedro, and team treated the job as if it was for their home. 100%+ satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redo brick and flagstone patios. Build fieldstone walls, add natural stone steps.

CATEGORY excavators,masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

07/19/2019

We had a 22 x 26 foot EP Henry Bristol Stone paver patio and retaining wall installed by Greenstone Gardens. Mark Howarth, Sr. and his son Mark, Jr. were very helpful in working out a design and accommodating our unique landscape circumstances. Their end product exceeded our expectations and we could not be happier with the results. During the course of demolition and construction they outlined ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

C

06/06/2019

They were professional and pleasant. The initial installation looked great, however after the first rain some bricks on the edges came loose. I called about a week ago and they said they’d be out to fix it. They have not come yet, nor do I have any idea when they might be coming. This is disappointing. I liked their work otherwise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a brick wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

Photo for Greenstone Gardens - PO Box 657, Broomall, PA - 37915846

02/28/2019

Mark Sr. was very prompt to respond and came to the house on short notice. He was very thorough in his assessment and provided us with a detailed outline of the work necessary to resolve the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an expert opinion on a major rework of a backyard to resolve water issues.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2019

12/05/2018

They quickly understood the problem I had and came up with a solution which I was totally comfortable with and excited about. Their work was excellent and exceeded my expectations. It took me a while to find the right company for this job, but I finally did. The owner came out while the work was being done which I also appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regrading ground away from my house

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

•Installation of E.P. Henry patios, walkways, and retaining walls •Landscape Design and installation •Drainage and grading experts •Landscaping, lawn renovations, seeding, mulching, planting, land clearing and excavation •Commercial snow plowing and maintenance Commercial/ Residential grass cutting

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover