CLASSIC MARBLE AND STONE RESTORATION

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since March 2009

Classic Marble & Stone Restoration provides professional interior and exterior stone restoration and maintenance services to Southeastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland Using the very best techniques, we restore your marble, granite and other natural stone to its original appearance-or better. Our services include:Marble, Granite, Limestone, Slate, Terrazzo, Travertine, Concrete, Natural Stone, Ceramic, Porcelain, Mexican, Quarry Tile, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Grout Coloring, Care, Cleaning, Polishing, Sealing, Sanding, Restoration, Refinishing, Buffing, Grinding, Honing, Grouting, Scratch Removal, Diamond Restoration, Stripping, Repair & Maintenance, Floors, Walls, Vanity Tops, Showers, Monuments, Fountains, Interior, Exterior, Residential, Commercial, 4 Time Angie's List Super Service Award, Best of Philadelphia award winner, Best Of Broomall Award winner. Serving Southeastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland Owner Operated Since 1985...

Blue Magic Cleaning Service

COVID Update: We are accepting new customers during Covid. We use products that are approved to fight viruses and are taking precautions to protect your family. Please call us for details. We do residential services: Apt/ Condos Family homes Moving in or out cleaning, (NO MOVING FURNITURE ) ‘Spring cleaning ‘Stripping and waxing (tile) floors Basic house cleaning ‘Carpet cleaning ‘Waxing Wooden Floor’s Upholstery Cleaning. WILL DO SUNDAY IF NEEDED.

Offers by Blue Magic Cleaning Service on Angie's List

07/28/2020

Patty and her crew were excellent as always.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Polishing my marble and granite countertops

CATEGORY buffing & polishing

09/21/2017

Everything went smooth, they were on time and professional, the work was wonderful, floor looks brand new again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and polishing entrance foyer marble floor

CATEGORY marble & granite,floor cleaning

07/31/2017

It went perfectly. It was delightful interacting with Patty and the work was done expertly. They cleaned up and were very thorough with the explanation of services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish marble counter tops in the kitchen and one bathroom.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite,buffing & polishing

04/10/2017

A beautiful job! Not cheap, but worth it. Very professional employees who cleaned up after themselves beautifully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Polished granite kitchen counter top, bathroom marble counter top and repaired and polished bathroom marble tile floor.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

C

03/03/2017

The provider contacted me ask for pictures, asked when I wanted the work complete and asked to come see the job. I provided all the information and that was a month ago so I guess they don't need the business. How they got a super rating is beyond me. Service never provided.

CATEGORY marble & granite

POLISHING, RESTORATION AND REFINISHING OF MARBLE, GRANITE, LIMESTONE, TERRAZZO AND ALL NATURAL STONE SURFACES, FLOOR WALL RESTORATION/CLEANING, COUNTERTOP/TABLETOP RESTORATION, GROUT REPLACEMENT/RE-COLORING, STAIN REMOVAL, RESIDENTIAL SERVICES, COMMERCIAL SERVICES, HISTORICAL RESTORATIONS, INTERIOR RESTORATIONS, EXTERIOR RESTORATION, TRAINING AND EDUCATION.

ask for details