Alexander Custom Contractors

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since June 2010

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Alexander Custom Contractors has been servicing the people of Delaware, Montgomery, and Chester Counties for over 30 years. With over 30 years experience there is no job too big or small....

TaylorMade Finishers

07/07/2011

No return call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I left a message on June 23, 2011 to call me about work to be done on my house. As of today, July 7, 2011, I have not received a return call.

CATEGORY handyman service,home builders

Member, I am sorry for this but I tried returning a call but the number that I could make out on the answering machine was inaudible and the number I made out was definitely not the correct number. Please call again and I would gladly give you a free estimate.

07/05/2010

Howard Alexander is great at his job - calls always answered, shows up on time, with crew ready to work. Thinks of the details ahead of time. They hold themselves to high quality standards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Howard Alexander (the son part of Stan & Son) and his team did a wonderful job of installing tile in our kitchen, breakfast nook, laundry room and associated closets. The old kitchen floor was vinyl so they removed that, moved all the appliances (setting up the refrigerator in another room so that we could still use it.) Prepared the floor and laid the tile, grouted it and cleaned up and put everything back in less than 5 days. Our commercial builder house did not have square walls so Howard suggested laying the tiles on the diagonal to mask the uneven walls - that meant more cutting tile, but it looks great. We choose 20 by 20 tile and that was also challenging, but the floor will have fewer grout lines.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home builders

Member, My father greatly appreciates your kind words and your great review. Any help you ever need please let him know. Thanks, Charlie Alexander

Alexander Custom Contractors offers expert service for and not limited to: Decks, Tiling, Roofing, Chimneys, Additions, Bathrooms, Demolition, Dry Wall/ Flooring, Kitchen Remodeling, Garage Door Installation, Window and Door Installation

NA