Advanced Stucco Inspection

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since July 2009

Not Rated| 19 Reviews

Advanced Stucco Inspection has been performing stucco inspections and full stucco remediation (Two or Three Elevation minimum) in Pennsylvania and New Jersey for decades, and as experienced forensic building scientists, we are the areas leader in stucco cladding system failure investigations. We have performed stucco inspections, testing and remediation for countless commercial and residential property owners .Our knowledgeable team of stucco experts has seen it all and have been successful at pinpointing problem areas and remediation of stucco in the most challenging situations. Our experience has not only made us a leading stucco inspection, testing and remediation company with customers, but it has also made us a trusted consultant amongst builders and realtors. As consultants we provide oversight and technical assistance to builders, architects and general contractors in PA & NJ. We've provided expert witness testimony on a number of stucco failure investigations that we've performed....

Mold Inspection Plus

Think You May Have Mold? Don't be scared, but don't delay. Get It Tested Today! Entrust your mold inspection to Mold Inspection Plus ! Based upon are visual inspection, air sampling, and tape or swab sampling your mold inspector will provide you with a complete detailed report with the laboratory analysis and results for your use. We will also supply you with recommendations for clean-up and remediation if necessary. Call us today! We are running a special Our fee is $299.99 which includes all to be above and $99.99 per additional samples if needed. This should give you an idea of cost for an inspection, consulting and testing We are dedicated to protecting home owners from unnecessary cost due to a mold problem in the home.Ninety percent of mold is not visible to the naked eye and some home owners are not aware of how serious or how small a mold problem can be. In some cases there could be a great deal of visible mold growing up a wall, but a small amount of mold is air borne. The opposite may also be true, where very little visible mold is growing on a wall, but the air borne spores may be extremely elevated which is dangerous to your health. Air sampling will determine if or how much mold remediation is need. Please make sure that you hire an experienced fully certified mold inspector.Do not hire someone that takes your money and then leave you on your own to make decisions and handle the problem by yourself. You need advice and education when dealing with a mold problem in your home. A good fully certified and experienced inspector will work with you until the mold problem is corrected. The cost does not have to be expensive.Final Clearance Testing As stated earlier, 90% of mold is not visible to the naked eye. Therefore, it is imperative to have post mold remediation testing conducted within 24 hours after the remediation work has been completed.Just because the visible mold is gone, there may still be an elevated mold spore count in the air.

01/11/2016

They don't do the type of work we need done, but were so completely helpful that I was blown away!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Even though this company does not do the work that we need done, they were so helpful over the phone and willing to review the report we have from the inspector and help educate us on the process. Craig is even going to reach out to a couple of firms that do the type of work we need done.  I am so impressed by their helpfulness, especially when it won't even benefit their company in the end.  Wish they did what I needed done!

02/12/2015

My experience with them was excellent.  They were extremely professional and helpful with the work that they did, as well as explaining the avenues I need to continue to explore with the issues I’m experiencing, both with my property and central legal avenues as well.  They were expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Advanced Stucco Inspection.  They did a visible and 1.59 diagnosis of the stucco on my property.

07/25/2014

I contacted Advanced Stucco Inspection because I have some cracks in my stucco and part of it sounds hollow behind. Their call center works well got my information. And told me that they only do full remediation which I might need (or not). And told me the other part of their company Advanced Mold Inspection would be able to give me an estimate. I send my information and pictures through webpage a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Not contacting back.

CATEGORY stucco

Thank you for taking the time to review my company. I have checked our records, they indicate that you called in on July 21st and spoke with a member of my staff. We had just launched a new interactive web application which you were directed to upload photos to. Obviously we didn’t follow up with you. I will tell you that we DO NOT do stucco repairs unless we do at least two or three elevations, w...

07/22/2014

I was pretty happy with the proposal.  They came out and look at it and seemed knowledgeable.  There are no particular issues.  There's nothing that stands out at this point.  I had no issues.  They weren't aggressive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advanced Stucco Inspection gave me a quote for exterior stucco work.

07/21/2014

He came when expected, he came prepared to do the work in a timely manner, he was polite and well spoken. I needed to leave the state in 2 days and he came back to finish the job even though he was already paid in full. My neighbors said he completed the job, brought the extra materials to my neighbor and left the site clean and tidy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired and replaced stucco

CATEGORY stucco

Stucco inspection & replacement of damaged stucco.

Stucco patching/repair & small stucco jobs.

We have salaried staff, not salesman.
MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa