AMF AUTO CLINIC

Founded 1961 • Angie's List since March 2007

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

AMF Auto Clinic is a full service auto repair shop, performing PA state inspections, foreign and domestic diagnostics, and general repairs and maintenance. AMF specializes in Factory recommended scheduled maintenance for all vehicles and small trucks, serving Delaware County since 1961. AMF Auto Clinic employs ASE certified technicians, and pride themselves on being thorough and upholding the highest standards for their customers vehicles. Work is performed on site. AMF offers promotions throughout the year for seasonal maintenance, etc. We will notify clients of state inspections due for PA vehicles....

CREIGHTON'S AUTO REPAIR

ADDITIONAL HOURS: 2ND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH 7:00 AM-12:00 PM

Award 2019

02/20/2016

provided door to door service came and jump started the car then picked me up when it was ready that same day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced the battery and fixed the heater

07/16/2014

AMF is very friendly and honest. They completed the work exactly as asked for and didn't recommend anything that wasn't ready to be fixed or replaced. I had mentioned that another repair shop (dealership I usually take my car to) that recommended I get new tires when I took my car in for an oil change last month. AMF showed me that my tires were only half way worn (7/32nd) and did not need to be r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
State Inspection and Emissions testing, greased brake calipers and cleaned off rust build up from winter use

01/01/2013

Been using AMF for over 35 years. Prompt, professional, homest

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insperction, oil change 4 tires

08/23/2012

The owner and techs are good guys. Will pick you up and drive you home. I was surprised to find that they installed their logo over my license plate. I took that off as I did not authorize the installation of a license plate holder.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 8 year old Subaru Outback is having issues. First visit the front bushings split and had to be replaced. Drove the car for a month and it still had a vibration. Found wheel hub bearings on back needed replacing.

03/15/2007

They are very courteous and dependable. They always seem to have time for you. They will work on something until they get it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done repairs, changed my oil, and some major repairs.

CATEGORY auto repair

AMF is a general auto repair facility. We perform all phases of diagnostics and maintenance of all vehicles and small trucks. We can perform 30/60/90 vehicle checks, which are valid for vehicle warranty inspections. AMF will inspect a vehicle you are interested in purchasing, and give you a recommendation based on what service needs the vehicle may have. We offer fleet services as well.

AMF cannot paint vehicles, but can subcontract those services if necessary.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover