Bob's Home Services, LLC

Bristol, PA 19007

Kitchen Remodel

Kitchen Remodel

drywall repair202019007
A work in progress. This homeowner wanted her kitchen remodeled, the archway turned into a pass-thru and a new doorway cut in with a matching arch. The project is still underway as of the posting of this portfolio entry.

Feel free to call or text us at (215) 827-6846! Love where you live, Renovate! Bob’s Home Services offers home remodeling and handyman service with a hometown friendly atmosphere and stand by our “no job too small” stance. With over 25 years experience in all facets of home improvement: Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling, Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Painting and Masonry. We also provide clean-out's and clean-up's. Our pledge, "to treat your projects as if they were our own", providing you the very best in customer service all in a timely manner with special care and attention to detail given to each project for that unique touch. I try not to answer the telephone while working for clients so please respect and appreciate that; I will be the same way with you! We are very busy and my schedule does fill up quickly; with that said I answer most emails within a day or two, but guarantee that I will definitely answer all emails by Sunday evening. We try to save time by offering a self-scheduling program on our website where you can schedule your work when it’s best for you without any back and forth to find the right time; simply visit our website by visiting http://www.bobshomeservicesllc.com followed by clicking on the "SCHEDULE " button (Found on the top right of the page). IF YOU SCHEDULE YOURSELF - PLEASE COMPLETE ALL FIELDS EVEN IF THEY SAY OPTIONAL and PROVIDE YOUR PROJECT LIST IN THE COMMENTS BOX. FOR A FASTER RESPONSE PLEASE USE MY EMAIL ADDRESS - EMAILS THROUGH ANGIE'S LIST ARE NOT CHECKED DAILY!!!! Satisfaction guaranteed! We are very friendly, trustworthy and honest. You will be happy you chose Bob’s Home Services, LLC....
Diningroom Remodel - Image

Diningroom Remodel

home remodeling

202019007
Livingroom remodel - Image

Livingroom remodel

home remodeling

202019007

handyman (160)electrical (26)woodworking (22)drywall repair (21)plumbing (20)lighting (14)garage building (11)interior painting (9)flooring (9)closet design (9)door (8)ceiling fan installation (7)

01/18/2021

Wonderfully. My 78 year old home has a new life. Bob always worked on my house as if were his own. He is very organized, punctual, trustworthy, honest, reliable and knowledgeable and experienced in many home improvement areas. He would call me before proceeding whenever he experienced anything unexpected. Many times he would run over on unscheduled time to receive deliveries & put them inside. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete detailed work to prepare a 78 year old home for sale. Including demo and prep of kitchen for new installations, install tile backsplash, remove popcorn ceilings, construct new doorway (curved archway matching others in home) & pass through between kitchen & dining room, repair of bow window, removal of many layers of wallpaper, discovered and brought up to code many dangerous electrical violations, replacement of electrical fixtures, replacement of poorly done shower drain, replacement/repair of baseboards throughout home, repair of many holes in walls, painted the entire house, installed laminate flooring

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,wallpaper,woodworking,ceiling fans,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2021

Thank you so very much for your review. It’s a pleasure working for you. I’m happy that you are so thrilled with your remodel and I wish you all the best in 2021 and beyond.

10/27/2020

Bob and his daughter did a great job! They were very particular about the repairs and installations they performed. They went over all of the repairs with me. They answered all of the questions I had regarding them as well as general questions about home maintenance. Bob also replaced screws in a door so it closed normally and it wasn't even on the repair list! I am very impressed with the work th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace leaking valves, install ceiling light, replace storm doors.

CATEGORY lighting,plumbing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

Thank you so much for your review of my service. Yes, it'[Member Information Removed] true that I am a very fortunate man who gets to work with his daughter each and every day. I really apprechiate you letting the Angie'[Member Information Removed] List community know what type of service you received as that surely does help others know what to expect. Thank you so very much!

10/12/2020

Bob and his assistant did a great job! Couldn’t be happier. He went above and beyond. Best of all, he fit us in between jobs. Super professional, on time and clean. Will use again and again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinetry moved

CATEGORY handyman service,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

Thank you very much for reviewing the service you received. It was my pleasure being able to help you in your time of need and I am thankful that you will call again. Pleasure meeting both of you and I’ll see you again,

09/11/2020

Handyman Services- Garbage Disposal Replacement, Ring Floodlight Install, Security Camera mounting

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Awesome! Bob and his lovely assistant (his daughter) made a dynamic team. Unfortunately I couldn’t get my ceiling fan replaced because I purchased the wrong type of fan (too low for my room), and the capping around my garage door due to extensive work needed. Would definitely rehire and recommend Bob. He’s professional and his knowledge is commendable.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Thank you so much for your review. Glad we were able to service you and we appreciate you trusting us with your other projects.

08/30/2020

Bob put in two access panels, one in each of the two downstairs bedrooms, one on each of two separate visits. On the first visit, the access panel he installed helped us identify the problem. With the help of his assistant, Bob was able to reconnect the flexible dryer duct to the outside vent. The HVAC company returned to clean the dryer duct and identified a second issue with the flexible duct th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My mom's condo association requires the dryer vents and duct work to be cleaned every two years. This year the company that she has used for many years to clean the ducts told her that the dryer had become disconnected from the outside vent. I contacted Bob after doing a search on Angie's List to help me resolve the problem.

CATEGORY drywall,dryer vent cleaning

COST $591.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

The company this woman used for 20 years was charging her for a cleaning but never cleaned the proper vent line even one time. I identified the fact that the dryer vented through the roof, yet for twenty years she paid to have the side vent, which was never attached to anything, cleaned. It wasn’t until this year an honest associate of the company identified it was disconnected, prompting my inspe...

08/14/2020

Bob stands out in a crowded field because he conducts his business in a highly professional and intelligent fashion. The first impression is his responsiveness which is very timely, and then his well thought out and easy to navigate, user-friendly website. I was able to review some of his previous work, read his policies and figure out a pricing plan that I thought was fair and workable for me. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a very large, brick, free standing backyard fireplace with chimney. Repair of a downspout, repair of a railing.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,masonry,deck cleaning,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

It’s always nice to feel appreciated but WOW, this review encompasses my service and line of thinking so completely well. I’m thrilled you are happy with the service you received because I always try to treat every project as though it were my own and you have honestly taken the time to package that up in one really nice review. Thank you for trusting me with your projects and I do see you schedul...

08/12/2020

Leak repair on roof & drywall repair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bob was great from start to finish. He was prompt, patient and answered all of my questions. When he got to the job site he walked me through all of the details of his work. He even assisted on an unrelated issue that could have caused big pry had he not caught it. I would definitely re-hire him.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

08/04/2020

Bob always does an excellent job! We had a pre-meet so he could view the specifics of my flooring job, and to confirm the floor dimensions which required that the flooring extend under the range, washer, dryer and refrigerator - this was no simple job! Bob confirmed the date and time to make sure my schedule hadn’t changed and he arrived as expected, with his assistant Kitana. They worked well tog...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new kitchen floor

CATEGORY flooring,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

Thank you so very much for your awesome review. Seems like two reviews bundled in one with Nick’s blessing as well. I am thrilled you like the floor and so very happy that your happy; that’s my number one goal. Thank you for trusting me with your project.

07/16/2020

Bob and his assistant were great! Very professional, punctual, and laser-focused on completing the tasks in a timely manner. I am in love with how my mirrors look on my dining room wall, and I would most certainly hire him again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bob hung up a set of wall mirrors onto my dining room wall, as well as a photo above my couch.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

It was our pleasure being able to provide you with the service you needed. It was also very nice to meet you. Thank you for trusting us with your project.

06/26/2020

Bob did an excellent job! He was punctual, professional, and left everything perfect. He was super easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed floor fixed & replaced and lighting installed.

CATEGORY contractors,electrician,flooring,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

A large section of this clients floor was completely rotted away due to water intrusion from an old wooden window. The window has been replaced and the flooring was removed and rebuilt all the way down to the dirt below this addition. We also replaced five exterior lights and repaired an electrical short found in one of them. I really appreciate you for taking the time to review the service you re...

Dual licensed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey: Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Shed's, Decks, Ceiling Fans, Clean-up's, Clean-Outs, Custom Furniture/Cabinet Making, Drains, Siding, General Repair, Painting, Drywall repair, etc. If you do not see a service listed please call anyway because we aim to please. I personally have over 25 years of experience in home repair and remodeling.

Sorry, but at this time we do not offer automotive repair or roofing services.