Artworks Constructing

Awards & Badges

1597 Washington Pike

Bridgeville, PA 15017

house painting
Fifty years old multilayered paint separated from base material causing chipping and bubbling. It had to be scraped or cut out, primed, filled, sanded, re-set joint grooves, primed again then caulked and painted. The client were trying to get this done properly for years but couldn't find any professional willing to take the job.

Custom Residential & Commercial Constructing In trusting relation, we work hand in hand with the region’s best craftsmen. We take great Pride in our work. It is entirely shown though the whole process of each and every project, providing Long Lasting Quality for the home owner and the whole neighborhood to appreciate. Collaboration, Commitment, and Excellence is our roadmap to a happier and better future for generations to enjoy. We Are Artworks Constructing! Pleased to work with you :) ...
Repair & Paint - Image

interior painting

Window Caulking  - Image

Window Caulking

house painting

interior painting (4)woodworking (2)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)

10/12/2020

Usually guys finish up a job and leave, Tom made sure i was completely satisfied with his work before leaving. It’s hard to find guys that take this much pride in their work. Couldn’t have asked for better, will definitely use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck carpentry and painting

CATEGORY woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

10/08/2020

They did a very good job. They were very detailed and meticulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior and exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

09/29/2020

We had 5 rooms painted in our home. Tommy and his team performed well above expectacion. the job was started on the agreed date and the crew showed up on time and worked quick and efficient keeping the work areas as clean as possible. Comunicated with us daily and updated us on progress or issues as needed. It was overall a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

09/27/2020

I was remodeling several rooms in my house. All I had left to do was the finishing/trim work (Which I’ve never been a fan of). So I honestly procrastinated on doing it as long as I could (which of course was driving my wife crazy). Artworks had been recommended to me by a coworker. They did a great job. It definitely turned out better than it would have if I would’ve done it myself. Pricing was de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finish Carpentry/ Trim

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

09/14/2020

They were excellent. They were very professional, timely, they did a wonderful finished product and they cleaned up well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior painting and general construction of the home.

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters