A-Plus Quality Window Tint

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since July 2009

B Rated | 15 Reviews

We want to help you control the sun's rays, which include fading and heat and glare and still preserve your view. If you have a security problem let us show you our safety/security films to hold glass together to help prevent break-ins and injury from broken glass. Our decorative films can give privacy and also a new look to your interior and exterior facing glass. We give free estimates and samples when we visit....

Made in the Shade

Family owned & operated business with 5 employees. Our installers and technicians go through a complete training period where they learn and know complete knowledge of their field. Additional phone number - (304) 242-9400.

09/03/2014

The scheduler was very informative and explained to me all the types of tint right over the phone and he was able to schedule the install the next day.  The installer was very punctual and polite and the whole install took less than an hr.  We are very pleased with the results would recommend them to anyone looking to get tinting done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed window tint on our sliding patio doors.

02/06/2014

I took my brand new car into A-Plus as soon as I got the car at the end of December 2013. Tony was great about setting up the appointment. I told them that I was a bit worried about my two windows (Coupe) that automatically crack when opened. This helps prevent the window from breaking. I was worried that the tint would be ruined on these windows. Well, I picked up my vehicle, and everything seeme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tint auto windows

CATEGORY window tinting

In January we had scheduling problems because of sickness & weather conditions. We had failed to inform the customer promptly of this. The customer went else ware before it was possible to address the repair. We are sorry we caused this situation for the customer because we always want to resolve problems. We would be glad to make this up to the customer.

07/03/2013

What an amazing experience!! We bought our home four years ago and we needed new film on the door/window combo then, but we had a long list of things that needed to be done and it could wait. Well, now it was time. I purchased the Big Deal to replace the film on the door/window and to add it to two third floor windows which let in an astonishing level of heat and light.  I called and talked with T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed window film on a door/window combination and bedroom windows.

05/20/2013

The price was absolutely outstanding for the quality, product & quickness for completing the work. Only took 1.5 hours & my car looks great! Definitely will tell friends & take my vehicles there in the future. Thanks A+!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a 2013 Ford ST and had A+ apply tinting, 20% rear & 35% on side windows.

CATEGORY window tinting,window treatments,security windows

04/13/2013

Very professional and tinted my car windows in about an hour.  Exceeded my expectations on the end result and looks as if it was done at a factory.  I would highly recommend and will take any future tinting need to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Honda CRV had the rear windows tinted.  This in include the rear passenger windows, rear cargo area windows, and rear window.

CATEGORY window tinting

Installation of residential and commercial window films, installation of safety/security, anti-graffiti, and decorative window films. We also do auto tinting. Featuring VISTA and LLUMAR window films. We have clear see through shades that control the sun.

MasterCard, Check, Visa