Pointe Pest Control

A426 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since November 2009

334 Dekalb St.

Bridgeport, PA 19405

Pointe Pest Control will protect your home from ants, carpenter ants, roaches, spiders, crickets, centipedes, millipedes, silverfish, earwigs, mice, rats, wasps and bees, just to name a few. Pointe Pest Control's service plan is both effective and affordable and is guaranteed. If you are a homeowner, pest control is an important part of protecting the health and assets of your home. Pests of any kind are often a nuisance, but worse than that they can be a threat to your home and even to your family. Learning how to keep them from invading your home will protect your home and family. When it comes to pest control companies in your area, it's important to choose a partner you can trust to help protect your biggest investments - your home and family. There are a lot of varieties of pest control, not to mention many pest control companies. When selecting a pest control company it's important to ask which solutions and tools they will be using. Pointe Pest Control uses safe pest control solutions with the most advanced technology in the industry. Not all pest control companies have the knowledge and expertise to provide the best pest control solutions. Pointe Pest Control have the best technicians in the industry and are certified and trained to work with your home and to provide the safest solutions to eliminate your pests. History Established in 2008. Pointe Pest Control is your premier pest control provider in Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. At Pointe we strive for the absolute best customer care in the industry. We are committed to providing you with the service and satisfaction that you can only get from a family-owned company. Just as we serve you - our client and help protect your home or business, we also strive to serve our employees and help them build their lives. We create opportunities one customer at a time and have an obligation and responsibility to provide the best service to customers and employees alike....

pest control (423)animal removal (10)plumber (2)insulation (1)

11/01/2019

The company respond quickly to my Angie's list request for a quote. I did remind them of the 5% discount for Angie members. The amount quoted was then lowered. I really appreciated how the representative took time to check with his manager to ensure I was given the lower amount. I received a call to set up the appointment but I didn't answer right away because I did not recognize the caller. I ret...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A removal of large hornet's nest.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

01/09/2018

We have used them for years and are pleased. We had one problem with ants last year which they successfully treated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a service contract with Pointe Pest Control. They come out 5 times a year and in between if there are any problems.

CATEGORY pest control

We are so appreciative of your business over the years! Thank you for your review as well!

12/11/2017

I’ve been using Pointe Pest Control for years. They are always punctual and provide the services described.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General extermination services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2017

We really appreciate your taking the time to offer this feedback. Thank you for your business!

09/04/2017

Always polite. Arrive when they say they will. They will come back and retreat if there is a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2017

Thank you for your business. We take great pleasure in serving you. Thanks for your time in providing this feedback.

08/22/2017

Have not seen any mice since treatments were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had mice in the basement and attic. Technician came and placed baits and sprayed exterior of property for other insect removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

Thank you for your time and business. If you have any other needs, please let us know.
D

08/21/2017

The first time a tech can put for the bees he was here for a total of 17 minutes and left a very simple and I detailed note about his work. I called and asked to speak with the tech about what was done and his response was that he put some repellent spray down but couldn't find any nests to take care of. He claimed that the 17 minutes was plenty of time to search and spray. Then when I asked him t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had a contract with Pointe for years and the service was great. This summer however my opinion has completely changed. We have had an issue with Cicada Killer Bees and the response from Pointe has been horrible.

COST $90.1

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

Mrs. [Member Name Removed]- I'm sorry to hear of your recent problem. I'll have the Manager reach out to you as soon as possible. I want to clarify your address- you have it listed on this site as Ohio - we don't provide service in Ohio. As a follow-up- Our service manager left a message with someone at your home this morning at 9:29 before I responded to your post- they said you were out walking....

06/17/2017

They came out within a couple of days - they evaluated the situation, they got rid of the ants on the first try. I did sign up for a service contract. They come out every quarter to spray around the exterior. They do call before every visit to make sure there are no additional issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had ants in the kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2017

Thank you so much for your time in providing this review. We really appreciate your business. I'm so glad the ants were taken care of. If you need anything in-between scheduled visits- we do provide Touch-Ups at no cost to you. Just give us a call if you need something.

05/04/2017

I was very satisfied with their prompt response. They started with conservative remedies. They proceeded with more aggressive approaches as necessary until the nest was destroyed. In the meantime, I have used their quarterly maintenance program to keep my woodland environment under control, with good success.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I live on the fringe of a wooded area, which means lots of wasps, also ants, termites, bees. I had two sink holes in my yard (long story), one turned out to have a large nest of ground wasps. When we realized, I called Pointe, who promptly sent out a skilled technician. He gave it the strongest authorized for residential properties. He returned to find it hadn't cleared the nest. A more senior manager came with 'industrial strength' pesticide which did the job. The neighborhood children were safe. Admittedly, the grass is still dead, but it was a fair trade.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

Mr. [Member Name Removed], 2 things- 1. Thank you so much for your faith and patience as we worked on your property. We take Integrated Pest Management very serious, and we always seek to get the job done in the safest manner for you, your home, and the environment. Thank you so much for your business! 2. Thank you very much for taking the time to offer this review! We find people are very willing...

04/03/2017

Well. They always arrive when they promise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've been with Pointe Pest Control for a couple years. They call before coming and leave a voicemail asking if we need indoor service. They then arrive when promised and treat our outdoor areas for pests.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

Thank you so much for the review and especially for your business over the years!

04/03/2017

All of their techniques work. They're friendly and professional we continue to use them on a routine basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ant and pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

We are glad that you are getting positive results. We work hard to keep our skills honed and our technicians trained with the latest technologies and information!

Residential & Commercial Pest Control (spiders, ants, wasps, rodents, and much more). Pluse we do Termite Control, and Mosquito and Tick Control.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check