Guida Door & Window

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7 Chelsea Pkwy Ste 705

Boothwyn, PA 19061

Guida Door & Window is a family-owned and operated home improvement company with an established reputation for providing quality products, superior service, and expert installations since 1950....

door installation (119)window replacement (40)woodworking (4)siding (3)general contracting (2)iron work (1)

02/02/2020

After booking an appointment I received 1 confirmation emails, 2 confirmation texts and a phone call. During the phone call I rescheduled my appointment and asked the very nice representative to not send so many appointment reminders. I didn’t get any more reminders, but Guida never showed up for the appointment, nor did they call to say they weren’t coming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]! I hope this response finds you well. From what I have gathered after looking into this, it seems that when you called to cancel your initial appointment, the representative from our office inadvertently did not add a rescheduled appointment into the calendar. This type of administrative mistake doesn’t happen often, if not hardly ever, but I can assure you that it wasn...

12/12/2019

Excellent! John was prompt and skilled. The price he charged was a bit much though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-hinge my back door.

CATEGORY replacement windows,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

04/16/2019

The representative was very informative and knowledgeable. The estimate was clear and the next steps fully explained.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New front storm door

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

03/27/2019

Everything was seamless--from the initial appointment to the installation. Philly doors are always custom sizes and we were having problems with our door frame so we didn't trust Home Depot or Lowes for this job. It was more expensive, but worth the price, security and ease. And, the door is beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of home security door

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

03/12/2019

Extremely pleased with the whole process. I have used Guida before on previous homes and have always been pleased with their service and products. Two previous homes still have the Guida doors on them and they are 27+ years old and still look good. Highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front and Back Security Doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

Photo for Guida Door & Window - 7 Chelsea Pkwy, Boothwyn, PA - 37757236
C

01/11/2019

not good two supervisors would not work with me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front door

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2019

12/21/2018

both projects were completed on time and beautifully done - the people who handled the work were very pleasant to deal with and highly professional in their work - my wife and I could not be happier with the work done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front security door installed / garage door replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2018

11/24/2018

Project went smoothly and on schedule. A salesman showed us what we needed, and why previous handyman efforts had always failed in a few months. Also, the door was an unusual size. He gave us a variety of options to fix the problem. They told us it would take about 10 weeks to manufacture a high quality door to suit our needs, which turned out to be accurate. They then called to schedule an instal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door and door frame replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

11/20/2018

Decision hasn't been made on project yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To have the back door replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

10/30/2018

The installers did a wonderful job. The windows are beautiful. Guida is a company that I can trust for a quality product. That why I keep returning to them for my Windows and Doors for my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
9 replacement windows for my house

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

Supply & Install New Residential Grade Replacement Windows, Entry Doors, Security Storm Doors, Aluminum Storm Doors, Patio Doors, & Garage Doors.

Unfortunately, we do not provide the following services... We do not repair or replace parts/glass on existing windows and doors. We do not offer the service of installing windows and doors that haven't been purchased directly from our company. We do not repair, sell, or install "interior grade" doors (i.e. bedroom or bathroom doors). We do not sell "commercial grade" doors. As "replacement contractors," we do not offer the service service of creating or enlarging openings to install new windows or doors (that is for "general contractor").

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing