John M Shinn Roofing LLC

A156 REVIEWS

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2008

PO Box 335

Blakeslee, PA 18610

John M. Shinn Roofing, LLC was founded in 2000 by John Shinn with a vision of offering Stroudsburg and the surrounding areas Quality Work, Honest Pricing and On Site Owner Supervision. Since its inception, J.M.Shinn Roofing has grown to become one of the leading trusted roofing companies in the Pocono area. The name is built on a strong reputation of providing top quality service with strict values on integrity, hard work, respect, intuition and quality workmanship that exceeds all expectations. We are a family owned and operated roofing/siding replacement business, priding ourselves on quality work and customer satisfaction....

roofing (154)skylight installation (16)gutter installation (8)chimney repair (8)roof cleaning (7)siding (3)

11/18/2019

I cannot recommend John Shinn Roofing enough. This was the 2nd house he has done for me in the last few years. I received 2 quotes from other companies that were 20% higher (or more) in price. The job was done quickly and professionally and communication with his team was top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

Thank you for your review!

10/14/2019

John, Chris, Willie and crew were so professional, courteous, easy to talk to. Quality people, quality work. We love our new roof. Highly recommend J. Shinn Roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! It was a true pleasure doing business with you and your husband.

10/03/2019

Chris and John were extremely thorough during the whole process providing me with a detailed estimate. When the day came to do my roof they were there promptly and completed my colonial in less than 6 hours. So if you are looking for a roofer that has fair prices and high quality services then look no further.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Photo for John M Shinn Roofing LLC - PO Box 335, Blakeslee, PA - 38150129

09/17/2019

Great! Chrissy was a pleasure to deal with. She and John went out of their way when my wife made a mistake on the shingle color. They returned and had the new shingles brought back to finish the job on the same day! I already recommended them to one of my coworkers. The work that was done was great..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof tear off new sheeting and shingles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

09/03/2019

EXCELLENT!!! MY WIFE AND I STRUGGLED QUITE A WHILE TO FIND THE RIGHT ROOFER TO DO THE WORK AND WE TALK TO JOHN M. SHINN ROOFER AND FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL, ANSWERING ALL OUR QUESTIONS AND SUPPLYING ALL THE DOCUMENTS THAT WE REQUESTED IN A VERY TIMELY MATTER WHICH ALONG WITH THERE QUOTE MADE THE DIFFERENCE IN CHOOSING THEM. ALSO THEIR QUOTE WAS CLOSE TO WHAT THE JOB COS...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ROOF REPLACEMENT

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

08/27/2019

They showed up on time. Conducted the work in a professional manner. Did a great job! The job site was picked up and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new shingled roof and sky light

CATEGORY roofing, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

08/12/2019

The work was excellent The price was excellent. The clean up was excellent. I would highly recommend John and his team

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

Thanks for the review..

07/22/2019

Signed a contract to replace my roof on 4/1/2019. Told me they would be back to me shortly with an install date. After over 2 months I had not heard from them. I called for a status and got no answer. I emailed them and no answer. I emailed again threatening to cancel and I received a phone call. Chris who takes care of the office said weather has been a factor. They would get to my roof within 2 ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

First and foremost let me say, we have over 150 reviews, spanning 8 years on this site. Please take notice, the only negative reviews seem to come from “customers” we HAVE NOT WORKED FOR. . So here we go- I have not received a single call from this member since first discussing the job (initial estimate). My personal cell number is on every estimate and contract for a reason.. Although I’m usually...

07/19/2019

Very well. We had to replace the wood boards on the roof. But they completed the work quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

Thank you..

07/12/2019

I had given them $200 deposit for the $5700 price of a new roof. After waiting 2 months and sending emails and phone calls with no reply, I left a message that if they were not going to do the work I would like my money back and I will get someone else. I received a call shortly after that saying they would be out the next week. 3 weeks later after calling again, Chris said they would call me over...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2019

We were behind on getting to this members job, that part is correct. However, 2 months of unanswered phone calls/emails is ridiculous, and not true. The member asked to cancel the contract, and his $200 deposit is already in the mail back to him. No services were performed, and I do apologize we were behind schedule for his job. That being said, scheduling work isn’t always easy (hard to tear off ...

Residential & Commercial Roofing Installation & Repair – Shingles, Rubber, Metal, Slate, Skylights, Chimneys, Flashing Repair, Structural Repairs, Plywood Replacement ,Ventilation Problems, & Fascia & Soffit.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available