MALOZZI TILE & MARBLE INC

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since October 2010

Installation of Ceramic, Porcelain, Natural Stone Tile. We also Fabricate and Install Custom Natural Stone & Man Made Quartz Countertops. We also do Full Bathroom Remodels. Please come visit our Showroom!...

Burkholder's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Burkholder's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. has been serving the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas for 60 years. We are dedicated to serving families and businesses with customized solutions, unsurpassed service, and support for all your heating and air conditioning needs. We are a leader in our industry, hallmarked for our knowledge, excellence, reliability, and commitment to our 75 + employees, our industry, and to you, our customer. At Burkholder's our staff assures the best evaluation of need plus design technology that provides each of our customers, large or small, with money saving solutions. We put quality first in our products and installation, passing on cost-effectiveness and complete satisfaction to you, our customers.

Award 2019

02/13/2020

This is the second Kitchen Counter project that Malozzi has done for us. We are are very happy with the Quartz counter tops and the new sink and faucet. Back splash was existing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace formica counter tops with Quartz.

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing

02/11/2020

Excellent! Perfect! I can’t even think of anything that went wrong. Nothing. From start to finish, very professional, very polite, accommodating, easy to work with. Helpful with making decisions, and there were many. Scott is unbelievable. He is a jack of all trades. Josh is also great. Don’t hesitate. You will not be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Bathroom Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/31/2017

A+, from start to finish very professional. I couldn't find a fault with this family owned business if I had to. Choosing marble and tile can be overwhelming, but with the guidance they offer, it was a pleasure. Very neat, cleaned up every day. Prompt. Perfect from start to finish. I won't hesitate to recommend this crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old tile from backsplash and counters, replace with new tile backsplash and granite counters, replace sink.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,marble & granite

11/11/2017

Malozzi TIle & Marble did an excellent job on my counter-tops and peninsula. I am so pleased with their workmanship. They are very personal, very professional, very helpful and very nice. They do everything and at a reasonable price. I have gotten so many comments on how beautiful my kitchen is. I would recommend Malozzi Tile & Marble to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New granite counter-top and peninsula. They removed and disposed of existing formica tops, removed existing sink and added new sinks and faucet, they did all the plumbing disconnection and connection.

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing,marble & granite

Thank you for the nice review we really appreciate it! Everything turned out great! Glad you are enjoying the new countertops!

06/14/2017

Wonderful!!!!! Josh and his father were responsive to our needs and questions throughout the entire project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New tile floor installed in kitchen.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed], Your floor turned out great! It was a pleasure to work with you. Thanks for the review!

Bathroom Remodels, Tile Installation, Countertop Fabrication, Countertop Installation, Tile Showroom, Granite Showroom.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover