Liv.Interiors, LLC and Beautiful Windows by Liv.

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since November 2010

Award-winning Liv.Interiors and Beautiful Windows by Liv. offers a comprehensive interior design & window treatment service that ensures a consistent process and beautiful results when inventing or reinventing the look of our clients’ homes. At LIV.Interiors, we know that your home is your sanctuary and a reflection of how you live. We take pride in our approach to constructing and managing every last detail of your project to ensure a home you will love for years to come. We specialize in project management and take pride in our ability to keep our projects on time, on budget and running smoothly. Please contact us today to see how Christy and Alison can help!...

Closets By Design

74  REVIEWS
Closets By Design

At Closets by Design, we design, build and install custom organizational projects (we don't offer closet clean out or junk removal services). Our designers travel to your home for a free consultation. We manufacture everything locally in our office in Exton, PA. Our installers are all full time employees who are a treat to have in your home! We handle Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, New Castle, and Philadelphia counties.

11/07/2017

I cannot give enough accolades to Alison and Christy along with the craftspeople who work with them. Everyone was always punctual, professional, and took time to understand what I wanted to accomplish even when I couldn't find the right words to describe it! Also, when I decided other things needed to be done, they graciously adapted their work schedule to accommodate the changes. Friends who have...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The project started with just window treatments. However, the more I met w/ Alison and Christy and talked about my ideas the larger the project grew! In addition to the window treatments, my kitchen and master bathroom were totally renovated. The guest bathroom was updated. They created a stone fireplace and mantel.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,flooring,glass repair,interior designers,lighting,remodeling,fireplaces,window treatments,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/25/2017

Love them! Would recommend them to anyone. If I ever need any interior design help, liv interiors is my only choice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed help choosing a hardwood floor to go in our house a couple months ago. They came to the house and saw everything we were putting together and helped to really simplify and make the house interior flow. Last week Christy helped me choose a back splash for the kitchen. She helped to pick the perfect backsplash!

CATEGORY interior designers

09/01/2017

Everything went flawlessly . . . On time, on budget and exceeded expectations. All my little add-ons were happily met, because once you see their quality of work, you want them to do more and more! LIV's quality workmanship will last a lifetime. (I had them measure and install blackout blinds for the master bedroom, add railings to our 2 staircases, refurbish our kitchen backsplash, recommend floo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The LIV design group is beyond amazing. I'm so pleased I hired them! They are professional, they work within your budget, and they bring all the sample materials to your house, so you can relax and choose what goes well with your style and lighting. My initial purpose for choosing LIV was to update the main and master bathrooms. We discussed my style preferences and budget. I was astonished at how well they brought the project together. I'm on cloud nine. I simply could not be happier! Having a beautiful home is really life changing!

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring,glass repair,interior designers,lighting,remodeling,custom furniture,window treatments,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

11/12/2016

Everything went very well. Alison & Christy were a pleasure to work with - always punctual, so professional, accomodating, pleasant, and of course, they do beautiful & excellent work, and have excellent contractors. I have 5 children of all different ages, and they were very understanding & accomodating of my need for practicality and functionality of style & materials, as well as accomodating to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Playroom remodel, Guest room remodel, window treatments in living room & mud room, new furniture in kids room

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling,window treatments,interior painters

09/01/2016

Wow- couldn't be happier with these ladies from LIV Interiors. I met with so many companies and finally found someone I could trust. They made the entire process so simple and inspiring! I will definitely use them as I move forward with my project and have suggested them to many friends. Hire these ladies!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window treatments- design & installation, complete remodeling of nursery

CATEGORY interior designers,window treatments,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Color consulting, master planning and space planning, furniture selections, area rugs, custom draperies and bedding, blinds, shutters, flooring selections, accessories, cabinetry design and fabrication, and fireplace walls, closet clean outs and home organization, also downsizing and move coordination. Remodeling of kitchen and baths, basements, home additions, outdoor living spaces, commercial interiors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check