Baker's Waterproofing

B 155 Reviews

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since March 2004

570 Carlton Dr

Bentleyville, PA 15314

Water, foundation, and concrete problems have troubled homeowners for generations. Don’t fret, help is one phone call away. Baker’s Waterproofing has been solving foundation settlement, bowed wall, nasty crawl space, and wet basement problems since 1975 and is now one of the largest waterproofing and foundation repair companies. Our service area includes Southwestern Pennsylvania, Northern West Virginia and Eastern Ohio. Thousands of customers can attest to the quality of the repair work we offer. We typically offer a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser and 25 year transferable warranties at no cost....

basement waterproofing (126)foundation repair (36)well and water pump (31)drain pipe installation (23)mudjacking (14)mold removal (6)excavating (6)water and smoke damage (5)masonry (2)handyman (2)structural engineering (1)

12/16/2020

Very well. The salesman was very professional. And the workmen were also very professional. I am very happy with their work.?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump in basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

Thank you for your feedback on our team's professionalism. We appreciate your business.

11/20/2020

It went great! Rick Rupp and Luke P came to do the work on 11/11/20 and were punctual in their arrival. Rick was clearly the senior person of the two and did most of the technical work. Rick was super knowledgeable, a great communicator, and an extremely hard worker. Both guys were very professional, easy to get along with, and tolerant of my numerous dumb questions. (I'm a CPA by background, so t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of WaterGuard sub-floor drainage system in home addition garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

11/12/2020

Awesome job! Had estimates done by four companies. Everyone uses the same principle. Baker was done for less without the pushing “buy now or burn in ****” attitude that some salesmen (and women) had. The Russian chic from one of the other companies was guaranteeing way too much. When I called her company to verify, found out she was doing a play of words...what most folks call “lying”. Bakers did ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

Photo for Baker's Waterproofing - 570 Carlton Dr, Bentleyville, PA - 39020531

Thank you for choosing Baker's Waterproofing! Our mission is to exceed customer expectations. Mike and Rob appreciate your review. Enjoy your dry, livable basement.

07/11/2020

Rich and Cliff were awesome! They came on time, did the job quickly and efficiently, and cleaned it up. They treated our home as if it were theirs. The were respectful, answered our questions, and explained how to use the pump. We couldn't have asked for a better crew! Baker's Water Proofing, in general, was a good fit for our job. Quality work at a competitive price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

Thank you for your incredible review! We are glad that our crew was able to exceed all of your expectations.

06/22/2020

WENT VERY WELL. DREW and GAVIN Arrived on time with all of the necessary equipment and supplies. They consulted with us in detail to be sure that they would produce exactly the result that we wanted. Once they started I was impressed by the energy that they put into carving out the necessary channels and adding the piping etc.. . These guys are PRO's! Everything met with our requirements. When the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French Drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

Thank you so much for an exceptional review! We are so pleased to hear that Drew and Gavin were professional and efficient in your home. They will be happy to hear your kind comments. Thank you for choosing Baker's Waterproofing!

06/22/2020

From Jon Mitchell explaining the process during his sales process, to Drew and Gavin the installers, to Monique in the office, Baker's Waterproofing is a professional waterproofer whom I would highly recommend. They were all polite, efficient, and coordinated with the borough inspection authorities very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage wall stabilization

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

We are pleased to know that you are happy with your Baker's Waterproofing experience. Thank you for the excellent review.

06/11/2020

Both Theron and Brian were extremely nice and very informative. The workmanship and attention to detail was excellent. The clean up after the work was impressive, I couldn't have done better myself. I was scheduled for 2 day project to install sub-pump and they did the job in 1 day. They were amazing and I would recommend Bakers Waterproofing to my friends specifically Theron and Brian!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sub-pump installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

We are glad to hear that Theron and Brian were informative and performed quality work in your home. Thank you for your excellent review!

05/30/2020

The crew arrived on time each day and completed the job as quoted. The crew was very friendly and kept me informed of the progress as the job progressed.. The work was neat and they cleaned up what little mess was made. I was impressed how well the crew worked together as well as the steady pace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
attach wall anchors to a bowing foundation wall

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

We are glad that our crew was friendly, timely, and kept the work area clean. Thank you for the impressive review.

05/06/2020

Charlie Good and Colson did a great job and worked hard!! He called before they came, were punctual, had all the tools to do the job, cleaned up afterwards, answered all my questions, showed me how to work the torque wrench, and were friendly. I will be calling about getting my concrete sidewalks lifted. I didnt know Bakers did that. I saw it on the truck. I showed Charlie my sidewalks and he expl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement retaining wall anchored

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

Photo for Baker's Waterproofing - 570 Carlton Dr, Bentleyville, PA - 38544184

We are proud of Charlie and Colson for delivering great service to you! We appreciate the opportunity to repair the concrete around your home as well. Thank you for your exceptional review.

02/28/2020

We live in a 115-year-old house that presented many waterproofing challenges, from a crawl space under a new addition, to both dirt and concrete floors, and to aging foundation walls. We had received a professional estimate from Baker's Waterproofing before the work began. As any project goes, a few complications were discovered throughout the repair. Foreman Ken Kahlbaugh addressed each issue as ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair/Basement Waterproofing

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

Ken and Rick will be thrilled to hear your feedback. Our team is glad that your leaking foundation is now a dry and usable storage space! Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review.

Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Crawl Space Repair, Concrete Leveling & Repair

Concrete Replacement, Wall Replacement, Mold Remediation, Repointing