Stone Brothers Contracting

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since January 2010

We at Stone Brothers offer expert work at affordable pricing. Free no obligation estimates. Owner supervised work Open line of communication....

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

11/10/2010

Work overall went great and quick with requested input from me to ensure my happiness with the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone Brothers provided performed a wonderful quality job with attention to detail, professional interaction and courteous service. They installed a new sidewalk, front walkway and new front patio. The whole process was painless and quick and I love the finished product. The front walkway was created with my input and approval for the angle of the turn as well as the placement of the stress relief lines (the cracks). The patio was built with alot of great creative advice from Neil who took into account my desire to have a seating area as well as a decorative area around the doorway for potted plants. He installed it with footers so that I have the option of adding a roof at a later date if I want. He paid attention to detail including the grade of the walkway and lawn to ensure no damage would happen with water pooling or backing up to my foundation. He also helped to adapt the walkway to flow without a step or elevation from driveway to walk and again from walk to patio at door. The guys helped with grading other areas of my lawn with the dirt that was removed and the grass patches that were dug out during the framing process were replaced so that the sidewalk was not left looking like a construction zone. I felt comfortable with Neil and his workers who were considerate and concientious. Have used them before with good results and would certainly use them again.

CATEGORY concrete repair

08/18/2010

All jobs completed quickly and efficiently, Place kept clean during and after work performed. Low cost options offered along with top quality options. Professional and courteous service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
+Installation of motion sensor lighting on eaves outside my house adjusted for sensitivity. +Plumbing and installation of outside hose spigot from origional spigot inside garage. Shut off valves and anti freeze devices installed. + Installation of electrical outlet and dusk to dawn sensor light switch with drywall and painting finish as needed. + Repair of roof where plywood buckling from previous roofer.

CATEGORY lighting,plumbing,roofing

Roofing siding insulation windows doors decks porches additions bathrooms kitchens concrete stucco flooring basement waterproofing drywall painting

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------