KEYSTONE DISCOUNT TIRES

CREIGHTON'S AUTO REPAIR

ADDITIONAL HOURS: 2ND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH 7:00 AM-12:00 PM

Award 2019

09/24/2013

The technicians were nice, and inspected my car. They made the appropriate repairs in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Keystone inspected my car.

09/16/2013

I have over 68000 on my 2011 Ford Fusion and believed I needed brakes on that basis alone. Keystone checked the brakes and they had over 50% of the linings intact. I did this 4 months ago at Keystone and had the same result - no brakes were needed. I've been raised to be suspicious with car mechanics however Keystone has won me over.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brake check.

09/16/2013

I priced out 4 tires for my car since I had over 60000 miles on it and I was facing a annual car inspection. The Keystone rep said I could pass inspection but said the tires are really close. In the end I had 4 50,000 mile radials installed and the car was inspected. I trusted them but agreed that they were due. There was no hard sell, only good honest advice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold me 4 tires for my Ford Fusion.....

09/16/2013

Very well, they ordered and received the battery within the hour and I was on my way. I've gone to Keystone well over a dozen times in the last 5 years since we moved in. Worked for tires, oil changes, brake checks, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On an emergency basis Keystone found and replaced my battery for my 2011 Ford Fusion

06/02/2005

THEY HAVE A VARIETY OF BRANDS TO CHOOSE FROM. THE PRICE INCLUDED MOUNTING, BALANCING, INSTALLATION AND TIRE DISPOSAL WHICH MANY DEALERS CHARGE YOU EXTRA.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MOUNTED, BALANCED AND INSTALLED FOUR NEW TIRES ON MY 2001 DODGE RAM PICKUP TRUCK.

AUTO TIRE SALES AND SERVICE