J & R Garage Door Company Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

3409 Bristol Rd

Bensalem, PA 19020

J & R Garage Door Company, Inc. in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, is the area's premier destination for garage door services, including installation, maintenance, & repair....

Garage Doors (26)Doors (2)

10/20/2019

It went just as it should go. They were very nice, got me pricing quickly, and made an appointment within 1-2 weeks. The guy who did the work was very nice and did all the work needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing bottom weatherstripping on two garage doors and overall adjustments.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

08/14/2018

I'll be honest: if every company did what this company does, I never would have called Donna. However, every company DOESN'T even remotely compare to this one, so I NEEDED to call Donna. We have a home warranty that requires us to use their contractors. When our garage door spring broke, we called "the other guys" (the warranty contractor) who begrudgingly came out at the end of the day on a Frida...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken torsion spring on garage door rendered it inoperable

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

01/12/2018

After my calling in late afternoon, J&R scheduled a technician for the next morning. He diagnosed the problem: the gears in the motor were stripped. He replaced the gears and the door is working great. Prompt, friendly, expert, and informative. J&R does great work! Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2018

01/02/2018

Replaced quickly and with little expense.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cable on garage door broke.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

09/17/2017

When I called the office, the person who answered first tried to help me over the phone to determine whether I could fix the door myself and avoid a service call. When that turned out not to be the case, she scheduled a service call. The work was done expertly and the technician also took time to explain how to maintain the door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door was stuck due to pulley device sliding over bolt at end of track.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2017

07/12/2017

I cannot say enough good things about J and R. Donna came out to my home to give me an estimate. She was very friendly and professional. When the installer came out he was professional and worked with my schedule. He had to install new tracks therefore he worked all day. I would use them again and recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new garage door my old door was falling apart.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2017

06/10/2017

The price was better than I expected. The results were excellent! I have recommended J & R to neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an 8' wide garage door and a 2' wide side door replaced with a 10' garage door. This required changes to the framing and new capping.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2017

05/20/2015

We had a great experience with J & R.  Jack, the owner, came out for the original sales call.  He was right on time, very friendly, and he had a wealth of knowledge on various options for doors for us.  The process went very smoothly with the office staff, and they kept us informed on the status of our door order and estimated installation date, which also turned out to be right on time.  Working ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
J & R installed two new doors on our circa-1926 detached garage.  We had already removed the original, barn-style sliding doors, and J & R came in and installed new overhead doors with automatic openers.

CATEGORY garage doors, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2014

04/11/2015

Great. My garage door opener broke. Called them, came out right away and fixed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2015

06/30/2014

Arrived on time and the installation went well with no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnished and installed garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2014

Retail & contractor sales, residential & commercial services-installations, new developmental installations. Garage doors, & electric operator installations