On Site Repair Services

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since November 2013

On Site Repair Services is an at home repair business. We will make every attempt possible to repair your product at your home. If your product needs to be replaced we can recommend a product that will work for you and that you are comfortable with. We also will guide you in the use of your new product and make sure that you understand it and get all the use possible out of your new product. If you need an appliance or any product picked up or delivered we can assist you with that so you will not have to wait or wonder when your product will be there. We do not want you unhappy so we will go above and beyond all other competitors....

FOREIGN TRAFFIC IMPORT SALES & SERVICE

Family owned, Cost determined by service Aditional Email, ROB@FOREIGN-TRAFFIC.COM. Automotive Service and Repair, Same ownership & management since 1977. Specialty is European Import, but the same outstanding service is provided for Domestic & Asian models. 3 year, 36000 mile warranty! 10% Labor discount for Angie's List Members up to $50

10/18/2020

Rob checked it out and found that the engine had seized. Repairing it would have been expensive, but he had a Craftsman lawn tractor that is 6 years newer and well-maintained that he offered to sell to me. The price was very reasonable, especially compared to the cost of repairing our tractor. He brought it over and dropped it off for us to try out before making the decision and it ran well. We de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our Craftsman lawn tractor made a fairly loud thunk noise, stopped, and would not start again. Rob came over and picked up the tractor, taking it back to the shop.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

It has been a pleasure working with Mr & Mrs Henderson.

06/09/2020

Agent did not respond to request. I ended up buying the tools and parts needed and completed the work myself. This is the second time this occurred when trying to use angieslist and it will be the last time. I will either do the work myself or find someone to do the work on my own

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to lawn tractor

CATEGORY

06/07/2018

Rob was great -- did the original repair, plus more, and charged less than the estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn mower repair

11/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a lawn mower that had not been used for a year and would not start. It was running fine when he left. The gentlemen was courteous, efficient, and very knowledgeable.

07/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When my riding mower died (sounding a death knell from the engine), I thought I was going to have to buy a new one. But they came when I called and gave an estimate after checking the tractor out. He ordered a new engine and had it installed within a day after it came in. The engine was a little more than first estimated, but it runs like a top. He also performed some minor tuning service on the tractor for no extra charge. I would definitely use them again!

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Most all makes and models. All maintenance, service and repairs on lawn and garden equipment. Pick up and delivery services for any and all products with a 100mile trip limit. Support for any products that are purchased anywhere in the USA. 24 Hour emergency support. All invoices over 500.00 can be financed by On Site Repair Services. Minor Plumbing and electrical work can be discussed.

Refrigerators, freezers, heating and cooling for the home or auto. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Check, Financing Available