Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since May 2002

Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLC ....

N/A
Gerald Fye & Sons Concrete Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete-Pouring & Repair, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/01/2018

If you have foundation issues don’t waste your time calling anyone else! When the first gentleman came to look at the wall on a Saturday he was very professional. Two of my walls were in extremely poor condition and after talking to him he assured me that they can fix the walls after I had two other contractors in and they both told me I needed them rebuilt. I knew this was the contractor to get a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall Anchors and Waterproofing

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

02/20/2018

Dave came out and did an evaluation. It was determined that any repairs did not require immediate attention. Dave did a thorough check and was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cracks in garage walls

02/12/2018

The two young men were very capable and did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
damage to walls due to freezing temperatures

09/11/2017

They were good, they were reasonable, I ended up selling the house. They were able to get out to my house rather quickly and they didn't try to get me to sign that day or anything. I just ended up selling the house and didn't need to do the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them come out and give an estimate. The estimate was for wall anchors. It's for structural support for walls that are showing signs of shifting. Foundation support.

05/31/2017

We really liked the representative. He told us what needed to be done and how much it would cost. No hard selling or trying to sell us something we didn't need. Efficient and to the point.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to give us an estimate.

CATEGORY foundation repair

Foundation correction, stabilization, waterproofing, sump pumps, crack wall & basement repair, HVAC.

Bodywork, Concrete - Leveling/Mudjacking, Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Home Staging, Septic Tank, Structural Engineering:

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available