Haven Hardwoods Inc

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since August 2009

With over 50 years of combined hardwood floor refinishing experience you can depend on our quality and expertise. We are owner-operated, no subcontractors!...

Hendrickson Underdeck Ceilings

We install Under Deck Ceilings underneath elevated decks to make a nice dry, bright living space . We can add lights and fans during the installation. This area can also be used for storage.

08/20/2018

They did a wonderful job. They were very accommodating with all my questions and requests. They showed up promptly, and worked hard. They were very friendly and polite. They took time helping me to match up the color of the stain with my other floors. The floors look awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanded and stained the oak hardwood floors in 3 bedrooms, a hallway and stairs.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair,remodeling

Thank you for the wonderful review! It is always amazing to watch a project transform from start to finish. Good luck on the remaining portion of your remodel. Say hi to your two little dogs!

05/10/2017

I called Haven Hardwoods on a Sunday morning. Andrew returned my call on Sunday evening. He showed up on time to survey the work. He emailed the estimated in a few days. We weren't ready to have the work done immediately, so he scheduled it about six weeks out. The workers showed up on time and completed the work in less than four hours. The quality of work was great and they cleaned up when they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had quarter-round installed on our baseboards. We also had trim installed above our kitchen cabinets.

CATEGORY contractors,woodworking

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy you are satisfied. We do take take pride in our craft and our clean up afterwards. Thanks so much!

03/23/2017

Hands down the best company we have ever hired to perform work. Also a top top notch hardwood company. If you want the best go with the best

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several major repairs and refinished our living room, dining room, and hallway.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

Wow! Thank you for that great review! It was a pleasure working with such a kind couple. I am glad the wood we took out of the bedroom matched so well with the refinished floor. I shared your review with my guys last week and it brought a smile to their faces. Let me know if you ever want to do the upstairs. Thanks again!

03/02/2017

Andrew and his crew were awesome. Responded right away with an email, then came out very soon after to make a bid. Less than two days later, had the very reasonable bid sent to me. He was very quick with correspondence, flexible with my work hours, and the job was completed as promised. It looks beautiful!!!! Thank you Haven Harwood!! Job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One room carpet removal, stripped/sanded/stained/sealed hardwood floor.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

We are so glad you are happy! We know people's schedules can be rough to work around so we try to be flexible whenever possible. Thank you for being such an easy client to work for. Call me when you are ready to do upstairs!

11/29/2016

Haven Hardwoods was recommended to me by a friend who had a positive experience with them. I was not disappointed. Andrew and his team were excellent. Andrew was extremely responsive and communicated any schedule need or change well in advance. The work was quality and completed very quickly, within my timeline. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing stairs and hallway

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

Thank you for the fantastic review! I appreciate your schedule flexibility and excellent communication skills as well. Good luck with the move and enjoy the holidays!

We specialize in hardwood floor refinishing and installation.

We do not do carpet.