A BELL TERMITE & PEST CONTROL CO INC

Angie's List since June 2004

C Rated | 9 Reviews

ABOVE ALL PEST CONTROL INC

Our objective is the same as yours; eliminate the pest problem, now! Each pest problem is unique, and by keeping up with the latest technology and practices, we can handle each one with quality service and care. Our technicians attend annual recurrent training to provide them with the latest in news, techniques, and laws pertaining to pest control. Above All Pest Control Inc. is a fast and dependable service that specializes in carpenter ants, bees and termites, residential and commercial work. We are safe for pets and children. Visit our website at www.nobugsforyou.com for coupons and services offered and ask about getting a fourth service for free when sign up for a yearly service plan. Please call us today to schedule your appointment - (215) 269-0805

03/27/2013

They were a total waste of my money

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These people stole my money!!!! They knew nothing about the bugs; they say I signed a contract for them to come out for the next year=this is news to me! They have been out several times to spray for millepedes with no sucess and tell me that I have to spend more money to continue having them spray for the rest of the year. I paid them over !000.00  to get rid of bed bugs,( my daughter travels alot and brought them home) l they didn't know what they were doing and I had to hire another company to get rid of them.After doing some research I found out they knew next to nothing about the problem.

06/26/2009

Well, we don't have carpenter bees anymore but I would not recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company rep who came to look seemed knowledgeable, although not prompt. (Alas, I had not bothered to check your list.) The young guy who came to actually do the work gave us a completely different story from the rep, spent very little time and did not even put pesticide in all the holes in our back roof that had been chewed out by carpenter bees. I do not remember the exact work date. O f course the bees were back in no time. We called. They sent somebody else who saturated the whole back of the house so that the interior of the house smelled like pesticide for a couple of days. I actually got out or stayed in the front of the house with the door shut.

10/28/2006

Only contact from them is at renewal time. Then they offer to do an inspection. When I had a problem, I had to have a lawyer get involved to have them check out the problem. After the service call they said that they were not responsible for or to correct the pest problem as it seemed to be coming from the back of the building and they did not treat that portion of the building.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintained the pest contract for property located in Philadelphia. Previously treated for termites. Inspects every year.

D

07/28/2006

This company regularly calls to set up my quarterly and annual appointments but 9X out of 10 cancels or simply doesn't show up. Several times I had taken off from work to accommodate their schedule and each time had no one show up and only once call to let me know they wouldn't be able to make it. I am discouraged. I will not hire them again and would not recommend them to a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service Agreement: I had a barn exterminated for termites, the house exterminated for mice, and the house sprayed for bugs. I have a service agreement for the company to come out quarterly for the house and annually for the barn.

02/21/2006

The person who treated my house was polite, but appeared to be hung-over or simply exhausted. He banged his drills and other equipment on my furniture and left muddy footprints all over my ground floor and basement. This company is very good at returning your call, however.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the exterior perimeter of my house treated for termites in June after I found evidence of termites in my basement. Seven months later, in February, I found that the termites were back. This company missed hitting a couple of key places when they treated for termites the first time. Luckily, I am under warrenty for a a full year, but I expected more from this company considering their high rating here on Angie's List. I also feel that I paid quite a lot for the treatment (considering that my house only has a footprint of 15'x15'). They did re-treat my house.