5 Stars Service

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since April 2009

Owner-operated. Uses subs. No travel charges. No service fee. Cost is determied by the job....

TaylorMade Finishers

09/03/2009

They did a excelent job with good attention to details. They were punctual, they were quick and thorough,and they did a great job of cleanup. I am very glad to have met Israel and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When a I hired 5 Stars , the plan was to do just the bathrooms, but we end up doing almost the whole house. We add two more bedrooms, living room and the hall way.

CATEGORY interior painters

08/16/2009

From the time we gathered estimates, it became clear that Israel and his team were very detailed, and very through. While they were not the lowest cost company, we chose them based on the process they described, our confidence in them from the way they answered each question, and the many good reviews they already received. Outside of a few minor communication issues the first few days of their wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the exterior of our house, including siding, trim, doors, shutters.

08/10/2009

Five Stars did a great job. Israel called back within the hour of my first message, and was very flexible in coming out to look at the job. He listened well to what I wanted done, and his quote came broken down into the options I asked for (w/ and w/o sealer, and cost for deck work vs. cost for paneling work). He patiently walked me through the options and gave me more background on the choices. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwash, sand, apply sealer, re-wash, sand again, and apply stain to the wrap-around deck with a sunroom and wood paneling on side of house and garage.

08/08/2009

We were very please with their job. Great job, very good services .Highly recommend 5 Stars Services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete exterior painting project, siding , windows ,trim and doors.

08/08/2009

Jr was punctual when coming over to provide me with an estimate. He got back to me promptly with cost, approximate start date, supplies needed and time work would take. They started on time and finished on schedule. They were neat and cleaned up as he went along. They got my house already for my 4th July party.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jr and the crew painted living/dining areas, 2 bedrooms, doors, trims and patched cracks. They also repaired a portion of the ceiling in one bedroom where water damage was evident.

CATEGORY interior painters

Home restorations, interior painting, exterior painting, concrete pouring, pavers, windows, handyman services, stucco, tuck-pointing, masonry work, general remodeling, additions, deck building, finished basements, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, cabinet making.