Tri-County Pest Control Inc

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since June 2009

Owner operated. Operation geared toward complete customer satisfaction. In business for over 40 years, customer base is growing due to our quality of service. We are not price driven, but quality of service driven. All technicians are state trained and licensed. No travel charges....

ABOVE ALL PEST CONTROL INC

Our objective is the same as yours; eliminate the pest problem, now! Each pest problem is unique, and by keeping up with the latest technology and practices, we can handle each one with quality service and care. Our technicians attend annual recurrent training to provide them with the latest in news, techniques, and laws pertaining to pest control. Above All Pest Control Inc. is a fast and dependable service that specializes in carpenter ants, bees and termites, residential and commercial work. We are safe for pets and children. Visit our website at www.nobugsforyou.com for coupons and services offered and ask about getting a fourth service for free when sign up for a yearly service plan. Please call us today to schedule your appointment - (215) 269-0805

06/11/2018

They were very busy but they fit us in anyway. Responsive, on time, professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood cutter bees extermination

04/20/2018

Corey did a great job. He was friendly and shared a lot of good information about the pesky little bugs. Corey worked hard to find the nest of ants, and I have seen only a couple staggering around the floor since the treatment earlier this week. If there's a follow-up invasion -- which I'm not expecting but you never know -- I can call Tri-County Pest Control, and they'll come back for a second tr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was Attack of the Giant Carpenter Ants! I'd never seen any insects swarm like these horrible black critters. I contacted several pest control companies: Tri-County's price was best and they were very quick to respond to my request for information.

10/04/2017

The work was scheduled quickly, and the individual who did the work really knew what he was doing. We are very pleased. He came during the daytime and was able to kill the hornets and remove the nest in about an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a huge hornet's nest (bigger than a basketball) attached to one of the eaves of our two-story house, filled with angry hornets. They removed it.

10/04/2017

It went great! They responded to me so quickly and were so great with communication and the gentleman that came to get rid of the nests was so nice and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had bees in ceiling so we needed the nests to be taken care of.

05/26/2017

The service tech was very professional and was on time. He informed me of a potential problem with squirrels in the crawl space. We are a bit far for them so I was told that I would have to schedule with advance notice and it would be difficult if I had a problem that needed immediate attention.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had ants and spiders.

CATEGORY pest control

Inspections. Termination. Termite, General (Occasional Perimeter Invaders) OPI Insects, Ant Control, Roach, Rodent, Bed Bug, Stinkbug/Boxelder Bug, Deer Tick Treatment, Moth & Pantry Pest Control, Bee, Wasp & Hornet Treatment & Removal, Nuisance Wildlife-Bird, Groundhog, Squirrel Trapping/Removal, Wood Destroying Insects (Termites, Carpenter Ants/Bees, Powder Post Beetle) Inspection, Treatments, Real Estate Settlement Reports.

Fumigation.