Precise Building & Remodeling

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/30/2018

327 Belvue Ter

ASTON, PA 19014

Precise Building & Remodeling has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We ensure your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a estimate today!...

woodworking (4)decks & porches (4)home remodeling (1)home remodeling (1)picture framing (1)fence company (1)concrete repair (1)interior painting (3)masonry (1)drywall (1)

10/21/2020

They did a great job, great personality, and efficient. The work was beautiful and I will definitely hire them again, but not right now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did whole bathroom remodeling, but they did some other jobs like fixing the toilet, putting some shelves, carpentry, drywall, plumbing, and outside painting.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

07/16/2020

Fantastic! Love the deck! I do a lot of building myself and didn’t have the time to build a deck between work and normal life so I trusted precise and wow they knocked it out of the park. Amazing attention to detail and really made it feel like I was apart of the build. They were quick too. Would 100% recommend. No need to look anywhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck build

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,picture framing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

07/03/2020

We were hampered by a delivery issue due to COVID but the guys hung in there and the final project is excellent. Easy to work with, excellent craftsmanship. Best price by far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck reface

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

06/24/2020

They were very professional and completed the project on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decks and Porches

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

04/14/2020

It was great. They were punctual, efficient, friendly, answered all my questions and it was a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put an outdoor railing.

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2020

04/14/2020

It was perfect. They were very thorough and very careful to do the things they asked to. I will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

03/29/2017

Sean and Cody were great! They not only gave an honest, trustworthy estimate, they showed me all that needed to be done to make my safe again as well as giving me an estimate for the next phase I need to have done next Spring to my deck. They did an excellent job making the deck safe again today!! I WILL hire them again next Spring!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My deck needed to be made safe after 13+ years.

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

02/10/2017

Overall I'm very satisfied with job. Once work began, C & G stuck to their timeline and most importantly to their price. There were no last-minute surprises along the way and if there was a potential issue, Cody, the owner, contacted me immediately and explained both the problem and all of the options on how to go about addressing it, keeping the overall budget in mind. The only snag that we hit c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refacing existing fireplace with faux stone, installing a new fireplace door, and continuing hardwood floor from dining room in through the living room.

CATEGORY masonry,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

Photo for Precise Building & Remodeling - 327 Belvue Ter, ASTON, PA - 34439307

12/11/2016

Very well! Cody and his crew customized cabinets to save on my cost for an under steps wet bar. After work was complete, Cody was very particular about me being happy and had me nitpick everything I didn't like and fix the issues before being complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement rehab

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2016

10/13/2016

The painting went very well and faster then expexpextes (thanks to the weather). Cody prepped the living room, dining room and kitchen and made sure to work on the project when my family wouldn't be in the home. He cleaned up every night and made sure that we were happy with the end results....which we were!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cody informed me of the best products to use for my needs and even assisted me a few times to the stores to educate me for any small future projects products to use.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2015

Home Repair & Remodeling.

Landscaping