John Elliott General Contractor

A195 REVIEWS

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since February 2012

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2145 N Lee Ln

ASTON, PA 19014

If you're serious about wanting a quality project done right the first time call John directly at 484-995-8385. We are a small family owned and operated business designed to be the last contractor our customers ever call. Specializing in almost all areas of design, construction and maintenance we pride ourselves in the quality of our work and the services we provide. It is our mission to have our customers happy to see us, and even happier when the job is complete. There is no job to big or small so that we can provide the ease of a one call solution to any residential problem or dream....

Handyman Services (166)Electrical (44)Plumbing (40)General Remodeling (35)Drywall (35)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (29)Lighting (27)Flooring Sales and Installation (19)Interior Painting (17)Ceramic Tile (14)Roofing (12)Unfinished Carpentry (12)

02/06/2020

I found John and his company roughly 4 years ago to do a bathroom remodel. The reviews at the time I hired him were excellent and the price he quoted was the most competitive. His workmanship, customer service, and value for money exceeded all of my expectations. John and his son Brian have a true passion for their work and an excellent attention to detail. In the last 4 years I have used John's c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY awnings, bathtub refinishing, custom cabinets, contractors, carpet installation, ceramic tile, closet systems, concrete repair, countertops, decks, concrete driveway, drywall, electrician, egress windows, fencing, flooring, garage doors, glass repair, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, hardwood floor repair, home inspection, insulation, lighting, masonry, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, siding, pavers, gravel, wallpaper removal, wallpaper, water damage restoration, water heater repair, replacement windows, basement waterproofing, chimney caps, deck cleaning, pressure washing, fireplaces, window treatments, mailbox repair, woodworking, drain pipe, ceiling fans, marble & granite, stucco, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors, drain cleaning, mold removal, basement remodeling, outdoor lighting, stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

12/11/2019

John did an excellent job, hi did a very very good job. He has a very good workmanship and great communication skills.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did pottery remodel, new flooring and new interior doors

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

10/02/2019

The walls and ceilings are very unstraight due to the age of my house, but he managed to make everything look really nice. Please he dealt with my dog being home really well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace ceiling and crown molding.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

08/31/2019

John and his son Brian completed a full kitchen remodel at our house. It was a fairly big project including removing a wall, closing up a window, flooring, cabinets, appliance install etc. They were both able to do all the work themselves, not needing to hire subcontractors as was the case with many of the other contractors we spoke to. The work itself is of great quality, the job took a little lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY electrician, flooring, handyman service, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

08/22/2019

John and his son did a great job on my complete kitchen remodel. My mid ‘80s kitchen now looks awesome. Lots of electrical work was needed and they added a ton of lighting. Made the process very easy and offered guidance when asked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

Photo for John Elliott General Contractor - 2145 N Lee Ln, ASTON, PA - 38061361

07/11/2019

John was extremely prompt in getting back to me from my initial inquiry and was super responsive. He is the most responsive contractor that I have ever dealt with, so I was very impressed with his communication. He offered me a great price on the work that needed to be done, and he was able to complete the work in a very timely manner. I was super impressed and any future work that I need done, I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reinforcing beam in basement

CATEGORY contractors, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

02/20/2019

John and his crew were true professionals. He kept in touch throughout the work, letting me know time of arrival, work being done, etc. They worked efficiently and quietly (no loud music, yay!). My plumbing issue is fixed and the new shower looks great. I would definitely hire John and his crew again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix leak in bathroom plumbing and replace shower

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

11/25/2018

It went great. John and Brian did a wonderful job as they always do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a large enclosed porch painted and carpeting bought and installed. We also had a window replaced.

CATEGORY carpet installation, replacement windows, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2018

11/07/2018

John personally answered the phone and immediately responded to our request for an estimate. All work was done in a timely manner by John and his son, Brian. The workmanship was precise and completed exactly as agreed. The cleanup was perfect. I highly recommend John Elliott and plan to use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed cement slab and mailbox. Replaced 5 outdoor lights.

CATEGORY concrete repair, electrician, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

07/23/2018

I am thrilled with the work that John and Brian did. Besides the quality workmanship, John is extremely professional and keeps you informed every step of the way. He has great suggestions and wants to ensure you are happy with the work. It took me a long time to find someone who can do it all, but it was well worth the wait. I am look forward to working with John and Brian on my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porcelain floor in powder room, hallway and kitchen; renovated the powder room; new doors on the 1st floor and outside painting.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

General Contracting - Remodeling, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Cooling, Lighting, Roofing, Hardscaping, Landscaping, Hot Water Heaters, 100 & 200 Amp Services, Hardwood Flooring, Ceramic Tile, Back Splashes, Countertops, Windows, Doors, Vanities, Drywall, & Additions.