ARDMORE ACURA

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since May 2004

05/29/2017

They did an excellent job as always. The facility is well run, the service was prompt, and the staff is extremely professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a broken part and performed a state inspection on my car

C

04/24/2009

I go to them only when there are things which only a dealer can deal. They are fairly punctual and the level of service give is irregular. The service varies from very good to very bad. Everytime I go I have to deal with different people. I don't get the same person. By the time I go through to 2 or 3 people I receive different kind of experiences. One guy who be good and the other would not. I ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my car to them for servicing. The last time I went to them was to get a micro chip put in my car.

12/18/2008

I didn t have it repaired because it was too expensive. I had a good experience with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They basically diagnosed an expensive repair.

11/04/2004

ADMORE ACURA DETAILED MY 2001 JETTA. THEY PROVDED GREAT SERVICE. IT WAS QUICK AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY DETAILED MY CAR.

CATEGORY auto detailing

05/30/2004

POLITE, RESPONSIVE TO QUESTIONS AND CLEAN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I BOUGHT A CAR.

CATEGORY car sales

AUTO SALES, RENTALS, SERVICE & TIRES.