Brian Renne Masonry LLC

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since April 2012

Small family owned and operated business. 20+ years experience...

Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair Inc

ARE YOU READY FOR A BETTER CONTRACTOR? Keystone Basement Systems is the leader in basement transformations, providing personalized, guaranteed solutions for water intrusion, foundation repairs and the creation of functional, beautiful living spaces. WE WILL NEVER PRESSURE YOU! If you are looking for a solution designed by the industry experts, we can help. GUARANTEE “We Warranty Our Systems, We Guarantee Your Satisfaction!”

09/26/2016

When I searched for masonry this company came up. I sent a message and they promptly replied. However, they do not offer masonry services. They did offer a suggestion on how to find a company. Angie's List may want to correct this issue with the search.

03/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He built a border wall outside. Small one

06/19/2013

He was very thorough and stayed past dark to finish the job.  Extremely professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired loose bricks and replaced brick steps.

04/06/2012

He was excellent. He was very thorough and did very good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some masonry work done by Brian Renne Masonry.

CATEGORY masonry

Specialty masonry, brick and stone, restoration, fireplaces, and custom tile and flooring.