AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc)

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since January 2004

AHI, Inc is an Ambler, PA based Commercial Building Inspection, Residential Home Inspection, Pool Inspection and Environmental Testing Firm, owned and operated by expert Building Consultant, Peter Muehlbronner....

Mold Inspection Plus

Think You May Have Mold? Don't be scared, but don't delay. Get It Tested Today! Entrust your mold inspection to Mold Inspection Plus ! Based upon are visual inspection, air sampling, and tape or swab sampling your mold inspector will provide you with a complete detailed report with the laboratory analysis and results for your use. We will also supply you with recommendations for clean-up and remediation if necessary. Call us today! We are running a special Our fee is $299.99 which includes all to be above and $99.99 per additional samples if needed. This should give you an idea of cost for an inspection, consulting and testing We are dedicated to protecting home owners from unnecessary cost due to a mold problem in the home.Ninety percent of mold is not visible to the naked eye and some home owners are not aware of how serious or how small a mold problem can be. In some cases there could be a great deal of visible mold growing up a wall, but a small amount of mold is air borne. The opposite may also be true, where very little visible mold is growing on a wall, but the air borne spores may be extremely elevated which is dangerous to your health. Air sampling will determine if or how much mold remediation is need. Please make sure that you hire an experienced fully certified mold inspector.Do not hire someone that takes your money and then leave you on your own to make decisions and handle the problem by yourself. You need advice and education when dealing with a mold problem in your home. A good fully certified and experienced inspector will work with you until the mold problem is corrected. The cost does not have to be expensive.Final Clearance Testing As stated earlier, 90% of mold is not visible to the naked eye. Therefore, it is imperative to have post mold remediation testing conducted within 24 hours after the remediation work has been completed.Just because the visible mold is gone, there may still be an elevated mold spore count in the air.

08/30/2019

Peter was on time and was very prepared and thorough in his home inspection. He took lots of photos and tested everything in the unit. The report he compiled was very informative and gave me everything I needed to know. I will definitely contact AHI next time I need home inspection services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for my new condominium

08/31/2018

Peter is beyond excellent!! I have bought six homes over the years, in four states, and not one of those other inspectors come even close to the thoroughness and knowledge that Peter brings to his work. Beyond that, he is extremely pleasant and courteous and certainly left no stone unturned during my inspection. Do not balk at his price, as he is worth every penny. I was lucky to have him recommen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection for purchase of home

CATEGORY pest control, home inspection, radon testing

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to review my services. I really appreciate it! It was my pleasure to be a part of your home purchase process. Best regards, Peter Muehlbronner at AHI Consulting

04/12/2017

Peter was very thorough and gave us a very detailed report soon after.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the review! Hope everything went well at settlement and you are now enjoying the new house! Best - Peter

10/07/2015

They were fine. The cost seemed fair for what they did. The price was fair. They were punctual. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used AHI Inc for pest control.

CATEGORY pest control

Hi [Member Name Removed] - I think you may have confused my firm with a different service provider as we do not perform pest control work (we inspect for wood destroying insects - but do not treat). Anyhow - just want to be sure your good review goes to the proper service provider! Peter

08/17/2015

The inspection went incredibly well. My cantankerous husband (whose account this is) was thoroughly impressed! The inspection was SO thorough, easy to read, prompt and professional! Unfortunately, he will be unable to do our current inspection for another house that we found, and I am having a nervous breakdown! I HIGHLY recommend scheduling with AHI. You will know what you are getting into, and p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He completed an incredibly thorough home inspection for us on a home we were considering purchasing. We offered the sellers 355,000 for this house, thinking we were getting a great deal. However, the inspection revealed some very serious issues. We decided to walk away from this house, and the house ended up selling for 320,000, which is probably what it was worth. We saved 35,000 (which after being amortized over 30 years is probably closer to 75,000). WOW!

CATEGORY home inspection

Hi [Member Name Removed], Sorry I was not able to be of service on your next house. The end of 2015 was a crazy year as I was involved in a large project which caused scheduling challenges. I hope you are settled into your new place. Feel free to call if I can help with any questions or concerns. Glad I was able to help you make an educated decision! Best regards, Peter Muehlbronner

AHI, Inc. performs detailed Inspection services for New and Pre Owned Residential and Commercial Structures and Systems. We are also qualified to perform detailed Inspection and Testing Services on In Ground Residential Swimming Pools. Additional Environmental Testing Services includes Radon Testing and Wood Destroying Insect Infestation Inspections (Termite Inspection).

Ask for details.