WINDOW PERFECTIONS

• Trade License Authority
  • Attorney General
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20160701

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1909 East Pleasant Valley Blvd.

Altoona, PA 16602

All our installations are done with full-time hourly staff (no sub-contractors). This ensures consistent quality control on each and every installation we do. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Flexible payment options available. All estimates are FREE of charge and done by company owner....

window (38)door (9)iron work (1)

01/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Owner Mark Stouffer. Conscientious, very good value. Had a wooden door installed and he built new frame and insulated well.

CATEGORY doors

07/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have only had the consult and gotten the contract instalation to happen at a later date but we are very happy thus far.

CATEGORY windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2015

04/07/2014

: Our experience so far has been excellent. From the estimate to the installation, Mark and his crew were very professional, fast, clean and punctual. I didn't even have to dust after having all 26 windows in the house replaced. Mark installs and services Okna windows. They are highly rated and look fantastic. His crew only does windows and they know what they were doing. Couldn't be happier.   We...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace all 26 windows in our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2014

12/27/2013

Once they came in they were very quick at getting them in.  I realize I only ordered 2 so I am sure there was not a great priority set on the order.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
So far I have been very pleased with the process however it did take a long time to get the windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2013

08/24/2013

The initial sales pitch was done in a very friendly, informative and professional manner.  I was impressed with Mark's knowledge of windows. After his presentation I researched window manufactures and products of several different window replacement companies (Window World's Alside, Pella and Window Perfection's Okna))  Our current windows are 30+ years old.   They are definitely showing their age...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sales pitch for window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2013

04/15/2013

It went ok.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had three windows replaced. Mark gave the estimate and his men came in to do exact measuring. The bay window came in at the wrong size and was reordered immediately. As soon as the replacement one came in the windows were put in proptly. I had no clean up and the window look great.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2012

10/29/2012

Personnel were very professional and courteous. from the placement of the order, taking measurements, & installation. The laborers were excellent in every way. I did not have to clean up after them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old windows removed, new installed; customized incasement over remaining wood frames within uneven stone window openings - 3 story building.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2012

04/17/2012

They did a lot of our neighbors' windows, so we used them too. They do an outstanding job and we would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a bunch of windows for us.

CATEGORY windows,wrought iron

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2011

Window & Door Replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover