Joe Georgini Plumbing & Heating

• Trade License Number
  • PA079266

Serving Pennsylvania & Delaware Chester & Delaware Counties + Main Line

Also Serving Parts Of Philadelohia, PA 19382

Joseph Georgini Plumbing is built on quality trustworthy service with very low rates. I personally work on every job to insure quality. We service all of Chester, Delaware,& Montgomery Counties, the Main Line, Philadelphia & The Entire State of Delaware. Senior Citizen Discounts Pennsylvania State License Number 079266. Delaware State License Number 2013601516. 24 hour direct phone # 610-357-0998...

plumbing (129)water heater repair and installation (19)drain cleaning (11)home remodeling (5)gas leak repair (4)hvac repair (3)small appliance repair (2)mold removal (1)well and water pump (1)

01/21/2021

Joe is very prompt, does quality work and is always willing to help. He communicates well with his clients and also respects COVID mask requirements.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2021

09/25/2020

Excellent service from initial consultation to job completion. A true reliable professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shower and kitchen faucets

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2020

09/18/2020

Joe was wonderful, as always. Super responsive and helpful, did superb work, and even came back when we thought we had a problem (which turned out to be unrelated – but he very graciously took the time to come back out without charging). Always thrilled to work with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
toilet, tub and sink repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

09/18/2020

Joe is responsive, efficient and does a great job. We have just him several times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/18/2020

Joe was great! I got an appointment very quickly, he was professional, and knowledgeable. He removed and capped an extension of a gas line, and installed a new laundry tub with pipes and faucet. I would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new sink and gas line repair

CATEGORY plumbing,gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/18/2020

Excellent! Joe is the best. I found him on Angie’s List last November and he repaired our upstairs toilet then. This time he fixed our kitchen faucet handle and our downstairs toilet, I plan to call him for all of our plumbing needs from now on. He’s highly skilled, neat, and personable. He pays attention to the details. He wears a mask and even disinfects his shoes before walking in the house. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
toilet and faucet repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

08/21/2020

He was there the day after I talked with him and was pleasant and accommodating - I had to go buy the toilet and have it on site which is why I gave a rating of "B" rather than "A". Thank God the gents at Lowe's put it in the vehicle for me! He worked rapidly, but because of his hurry to leave (he was going on vacation) I didn't get to check the toilet till after he left - and it rocked for severa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing - toilet install, tub drain fixed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

08/16/2020

3/2019 they installed new toilet and replaced drain pipe in my basement utility sink. He picked up the parts from Home Depot and installed as promised in a efficient and professional manner. On 8/8/2020 I called after having no hot water and not being able to get the pilot to light on my hot water heater. Mr. Georgini was was patient and helpful. He asked me to send a picture of the water heater c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet installation, sink repair and Water Heater Pilot light

CATEGORY small appliance repair,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2020

12/17/2019

Joe and his helper came out promptly - I contacted them on Angie's List on a Saturday, and they picked up the new water heater and were at my house by 10am Monday morning. In a few hours they were done - looks good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a gas powervent water heater replaced.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

12/07/2019

Excellent! The toilet had been making a high pitch screeching noise at the end of every flush & the plumber we had used for over 20 years recently retired. We checked Angie’s List and found Joe. He returned my call promptly, gave an estimate for fixing what he thought was likely wrong (master fill valve needed replacement), and let me know that it could be more cost effective to install a new toil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace master fill valve in Koehler Rialto toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

Plumbing, Heating, Water Heaters, Toilets, Sinks,Garbage Disposals, Dishwashers, Ranges, Faucets, Tubs, Showers, Gas Line Installation, Appliance Installation, Bathroom Remodeling, Washer & Dryer Installation & Hook up, Pressure Reducing Valves, Well Expansion Tanks, Sump Pumps, Refridgerator Water Lines, Whole House Water Filter Installations,Interior House Soil Pipe Replacement and Removal including Cast Iron and Lead Piping, Small Drain Cleaning, Outside Grill Hookup, Plumbing Inspection

Mold Removal, Air Conditioning,