DJM Construction

B145 REVIEWS

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since July 2008

4444 Birchwood Ln

Allison Park, PA 15101

Owner-operator when subs are used they are qualified Angies List contractors. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email....

Handyman Services (109)Drywall (41)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (40)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (39)General Remodeling (30)Plumbing (23)Doors (22)Basement Remodeling (21)Interior Painting (19)Ceramic Tile (17)Flooring Sales and Installation (17)Electrical (13)

01/14/2020

Dave is highly skilled, very organized, and extremely knowledgeable. He genuinely cares about the quality and appearance of his work, and he often exceeded this customer's expectations. He's also very personable and considerate. I plan to hire him whenever I need a "handyman" in the future. Recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting, light fixture installation, drywall replacement, door installation, other

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, handyman service, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

08/12/2019

What started as removal of paneling, turned in to a complete makeover for our family room. Dave was up to the task. He and his son installed drywall, smoothed our popcorn ceiling and installed hardwood flooring. The room looks amazing. They are honest and detailed. Would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall Installation

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, hardwood floor repair, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

07/17/2019

My particular plumbing/repair need was challenging to say the least. After multiple calls/visits by other plumber/repair technicians, I realized that I needed the best A-team with ample skills, experiences, and problem-solving creativity. That's when I called Dave/DJM Construction. Dave was the ultimate professional. He was prompt in returning my call, spot-on in recognizing the root issue and dev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jet/Jacuzzi Tub Repair

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, plumbing, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

06/20/2019

Dave and John did a very good job with quality workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 2 bedrooms and a powder room combined into one larger bedroom with a large clothes closet and a shower bath.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

Photo for DJM Construction - 4444 Birchwood Ln, Allison Park, PA - 37941495

03/25/2019

DJM completed a bath remodel for us in February 2014. About 6 months after completion the grout started to fail on the floor around the drain. I redid the grout myself rather than ask DJM to come back for something that simple. It lasted about 6 months, and I found myself redoing the grout about once a year for the past few years. Recently I had a tile guy do some tile work in the house and asked ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

Let me begin by saying, I am sorry this customer has been having problems with his shower. As he stated, the problem is (very) recent news to DJM. This job was completed and in the books for over 5 years now. Right up until a few days ago when he contacted DJM, as far as we knew, everything was fine. DJM does stand behind their work. In order to do so, we have to know there is a problem. Had this ...

03/13/2019

Everything was good. A rating for everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a restoration, Drywall and painting.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

02/25/2018

We hired David to install new medicine cabinet in one of our bathrooms. This man is diligent, quality oriented, has great attention to detail and above all he has a pair of golden hands. We ended up asking him to do some electrical work, paint the walls, calk and do some carpentry. He is not expensive, very honest and goes beyond the call of duty to please his customers. They don’t make people lik...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall repair, carpentry, electrical, fix door handle, calking

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, flooring, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2017

01/29/2018

It was an awesome experience with David. As I said before, he left as a family friend. David really is a honest guy and a perfectionist of a worker. Contact me if you need any more information on him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to finish my basement. One other contractor left the job in after a week of work and I was stuck with all the material in my basement. I found David and he was the man I was waiting for. Not only he did a fabulous job, he took care of the job without any complaints. He came as a contractor but he left (after awesomely completing) as a family friend. I will highly recommend him to because of his work ethic, trustworthiness, honesty, punctuality and his desire to please the customer. I would hire him again and again and would highly recommend to get the job done.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, handyman service, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2017

04/21/2017

Dave was very professional and prompt with all of his work. He met his deadlines per our discussions and was always willing to discuss any ideas, adjustments, or changes that came up during the construction process. What really stood out for us during the entire process was Dave's attention to detail for the project and how clean he kept the job site through out the process. We would absolutely hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We converted a second garage that was being used for storage into a workout room. The room started as bare brick and cinder block walls. Dave and his son framed it out, put in insulation and drywall, installed multiple outlets, put in a floating floor, cable access, replaced an entry door, installed baseboard electrical heating, did cement patchwork on a step, and painted the entire room including the ceiling.

CATEGORY concrete repair, drywall, electrician, flooring, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2016

Photo for DJM Construction - 4444 Birchwood Ln, Allison Park, PA - 35412184

08/03/2016

Dave did an excellent job. He removed the old paneling and hauled it out. Installed 16 sheets of drywall, taped all seams and applied compound to the seams and all screw holes. Sanded everything and did a great job of blending the walls to the existing ceiling. He also cut and fitted casing for two doors in the room. Dave did all of the work himself, sometimes working 10 hour days, so that he was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old panel removed from lower level family room. Install drywall, and a railing.

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2016

Remodeling - General, Kitchen & Bathroom. Installation - Floors & Tile. Windows, Minor Masonry Repair, Drywall Installation & Repair

Roofing, Foundations, Cement Work, Siding