Bittner Vision Associates

Founded 1951 • Angie's List since May 2009

NA Rated | 17 Reviews

Award winning. Additional address - 2384 Ferguson Rd, Allison Park, PA 15101....

02/02/2015

It was good. There was no problem. We’ve been a customer there for a long time. They are very convenient and I like the people. They do a good job. They got the state of the art equipment. They have great office hours and they are very accommodating there. They accept mostly different medical insurance cards. They have nice people. I never had any issues with their billing and administration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Bittner Vision for an eye checkup.

01/30/2015

It went great. I got the correct diagnosis for my dry eye in which he recommended the correct eye drops to help. I did not know there could be two different problems with tears, not enough quantity of tears or poor quality of tears. For my glasses, he recommended progressive lenses which worked out perfect for me. The prescription was spot on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to get my eyes checked for vision and dry eye.

CATEGORY ophthalmology, optometrist

12/30/2014

Fine, needed glasses prescription updated.  They were able to recommend some frames and lenses.  This is my Optometrist so I'll be back for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eye exam

CATEGORY ophthalmology, optometrist

06/10/2014

I will be using Bittner for any optometry issues I have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine eye exam and glasses. Outstanding customer service and excellent clinical knowledge.

06/03/2014

The original appointment was in the fall at which time a macular hole was diagnosed. I was referred to an eye surgeon who performed the repair in December. Recovery took several weeks and is now complete, thus I returned for my routine annual exam. I am grateful to Dr McGrath for identifying the retinal issue and for the referral to an outstanding surgeon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Exam (rescheduled due to need for eye surgery)

CATEGORY optometrist

Eye health examinations, glaucoma management, cataract, eye disease management, laser vision correction & contact lenses.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Similar businesses in your area...