Penn Blinds

Angie's List since August 2012

Alliance Consulting & Contracting

Alliance Consulting & Contracting has over 30 years of experience in the building industry. We specialize in roofing, siding, windows, gutters and storm damage. We are located in the Lehigh Valley. We will provide a FREE at no cost inspection of your property, help you create a working plan for your project and leave you with free estimate. Our company proudly offers military and law enforcement discounts. Give us a call if you would be interested in a free inspection! You may also check us out on Facebook @Alliance consulting and contracting. You can also check out our website at https://www.alliancelv.com ANNOUNCEMENT!! WE ARE NOW GIVING FREE ESTIMATES FOR REPLACEMENT WINDOWS! WINTER IS COMING GET YOUR ESTIMATE NOW!!!

07/11/2017

Penn Windows did a great job they completed the job quickly and everything looks awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement windows

CATEGORY windows

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was very pleased with Penn Blinds service and the quality of the product. Purchased 5 custom made shades from them. Very good selection of window treatments to choose from. They came to my house with many samples, took measurements, I placed the order and installation was about 2 weeks later. Professional, fast & courteous service. I love my new blinds!!! Would definitely use them again.

CATEGORY windows,window treatments

01/09/2014

Very happy with Penn blinds

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pul blinds in our home

CATEGORY windows

11/27/2012

everything went very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new window treatment in front window

CATEGORY window treatments

10/03/2012

They have an excellent service. I was very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed blinds into our new house.

CATEGORY window tinting