Integra Home Inspections, LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

6801 W Tilghman St Unit #115

Allentown, PA 18106

We have multiple inspectors with the expertise to serve all your inspection needs. We are the only inspection company to include a 100 day protection after the inspection. Our clients also receive 90 day coverage for SewerGard, Termite Protection Plan, Radon Protection Plan, MoldSafe and a 5yr Roof Leak Guarantee! Every home we inspect is also eligible for an 18 month home warranty for the cost of 12 months! Visit our website for details at integraHI.com. Our office hours are 9-5 M-F; however, we do have an after hours call center and we check those messages regularly. You can also schedule an inspection online at any time at https://integrahi.com/schedule/...

home inspection (41)radon testing (24)pest control (15)mold removal (4)septic tank cleaning (4)well and water pump (1)water heater repair and installation (1)electrical (1)

10/10/2020

Went very well. Technician was professional knowledgeable explained everything I needed to know asked me if I had questions and when I did was able to give me solid accurate information. He did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone buying a home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for closing

CATEGORY electrician,pest control,home inspection,radon testing,septic tank,water heater repair,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

09/29/2020

Great! Very professional and thorough. Chris answered all of my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

08/25/2020

Went well. Professional and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection,radon testing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

07/19/2020

Tony was fabulous. He explained what he was looking at, what he was looking for and why it was important. He was thorough, professional and personable. We received the completed report within hours and it was complete with pictures and the most important items highlighted. I would definitely use him again if this home does not work out and I would confidently recommend him to anyone needing this s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of a potential home purchase

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection,radon testing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

04/25/2020

Chris was very professional and detailed ... he explained everything as we went through the home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for purchase

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection,radon testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2020

03/08/2020

I was very pleased. No complaints. I definitely will hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection And Termite

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2020

11/21/2019

Dean was my inspector and he was very courteous, thorough, professional, and patient. I have moved several times in my career and this was by far the most comprehensive inspection I’ve ever walked through! Excellent job - I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Newly Purchased home inspection

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection,radon testing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

05/11/2019

Dean and Chris were incredibly professional and knowledgeable during my inspection. They communicated well and were very thorough..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home, radon, termite, septic, mold inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2019

05/10/2019

I was not there, but my real estate agent was and he said it went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
full home inspection

CATEGORY home inspection,radon testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

05/01/2019

Inspector was very knowledgeable and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

Home inspections, Radon Testing, Septic Inspections, Termite Inspections, Mold indoor air quality testing