MaidPro Abington

A8 REVIEWS

941 Old York Rd

Abington, PA 19001

MaidPro is a professional, locally-owned house cleaning service. Our Pros are highly trained, have passed a background check, and are bonded and insured. We guarantee your satisfaction with our 24-hour re-clean and 49-point checklist. We use top-quality disinfectants that are also friendly to the environment and our furry friends. For a free house cleaning estimate or to schedule a cleaning, please visit us online at maidpro.com/abington-pa or give us a call!...

House Cleaning (8)Blind Cleaning (1)

01/07/2020

The friendly and professional house cleaners arrived on time and are doing a very thorough job. I will hire maid pro for future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General housecleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning, house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

12/21/2019

The staff arrived right on time and ready to work. I loved that they wore booties. I have had numerous cleaning services in the past and have never seen this. Great touch! They were in and out within a reasonable amount of time while leaving my home spotless, leaving a few cute touches behind. Prior to finishing, I was asked how everything looked. I had just a couple minor comments which they addr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General cleaning of two bedrooms, one bath, kitchen, living room and dining room home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

12/06/2019

We are thrilled with MaidPro Abington. We've had cleaning services in the past, and they would come with a team of people and be in and out within 20 minutes. I never really got the sense the took the time to clean, you know? It would be a rush spit and shine job. With MaidPro, it was a concise effort. Each room, from the kitchen to bathroom and all the bedrooms, received the same amount of time a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Home Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

11/14/2019

Great service. Professional and my house has never been cleaner, no corner was left untouched! Definitely having them back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

11/14/2019

I was beyond satisfied with MaidPro. While they may be a bit more expensive, you absolutely get what you pay for, and their employees have a great work ethic because they receive a competitive wage. I have already switched to them and highly recommend them to anyone. It’s so hard to find a company that you can trust to do a job right, so if you are looking for that, definitely give Maidpro a try.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maid Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

11/12/2019

I used MaidPro this week to get my house ready to sell. The results were terrific, as the house hadn't looked this clean in many years. The team that came in were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

11/11/2019

I just had the first cleaning of my home by Maidpro this past week. The lady and gentlemen that came to my house were kind, professional, and efficient. Overall, I was pleased with the service they provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

11/08/2019

I used MaidPro for the first time and had a great experience. They even followed up with a call I received to review what I did and did not like so that my future cleans will be customized to my taste. I look forward to continuing to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

Whether you need weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or one-time cleaning, it's time to discover the magic of MaidPro. Your home will be cleaned to your highest expectations by trained professionals at surprisingly affordable rates. With most of our customers we follow our 49-Point Checklist TM , carefully cleaning the entire home, paying special attention to bathrooms and kitchens, floors and dusting.

NA