CASTLE PAINTING

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

K & W Painting

58  REVIEWS
K & W Painting

K & W Painting in Middletown, Delaware, provides interior and exterior painting services for residential and commercial properties. With more than 30 years of experience, our team offers quality work at affordable prices. Our team of painters have been trained and are fully qualified in all aspects of painting, wall coverings, and special coatings. We take pride in our personalized service and complete customer satisfaction.

10/09/2008

I was very happy with the job that they did. I work from home and they didn't distract me at all. I also felt comfortable enough to leave the house while they continued the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Al and his guys painted our family room, stairwell, hallway ceiling and baseboards. They did a great job and completed it in just two days. I had gotten two other quotes and Castle was the cheapest. Al speaks the best English of the group so he's the person you want to speak to.

06/19/2008

It went excellent. The quote they gave me was the best. They showed up when they said they would. They have good craftsmanship. They did a great with the preparation and with the actual painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the interior and exterior of my home for me.

09/25/2006

I HAD NOT MET HIM BEFORE THIS, BUT WITHIN A VERY SHORT TIME I TRUSTED HIM ENOUGH TO LEAVE THE HOUSE WHILE HE CONTINUED TO WORK. I HAD CHECKED HIS REFERENCES, AND THAT GAVE ME GREAT CONFIDENCE IN HIS ABILITIES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HE PREPARED THE WALLS BEFORE PAINTING, AND THEN PAINTED THE WALLS, TRIM, AND CEILINGS IN FOUR ROOMS. I ALSO HAD HIM TO HANG SOME WALLPAPER FOR ME.