Synergy Artistic Salon

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since February 2011

Paul Mitchell focus salon where we reward you for referring us your friends and family!...

03/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim and color touch up for roots

10/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut and color

10/03/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I relied on Michelle's expertise for advice on color and cut. She did a fantastic job using products to add shine, three different colors in the foils, and explaining the effects of the products. My grey hair looks fantastic - the grey mostly gone and replaced by lowlights and highlights and lots of shine. The cost was more than I am used to paying, but like they say 'you get what you pay for' and I now have hair that looks like a movie stars hair. Woke up this morning and did nothing to my hair and it looked fantastic with lots of compliments. Will be returning in 8 weeks!

01/26/2014

I have another appointment for myself plus my boyfriend's teenage daughter is going with me to get her hair cut there too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The atmosphere was very soothing and pleasant. I was just getting a trim but Jessica did a great job, spending extra time to make sure my layers blended well and didn't look choppy.

01/19/2014

I had to reschedule and she was great about it. the owner Carleen is very good. I have natural curly hair and it's tough to find a stylist who understands the challenges. Carleen had curly hair too! Bonus.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a color and trim

CATEGORY hair salon

Haircutting, coloring, conditioning treatment, tinting, straightening, manicure, pedicure, facial, waxing, body wrap & makeup.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover