Suburban Door Co Inc - Tualatin

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since June 2005

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Privately owned. Additional locations in Redmond, OR & Redfield, WA. Financing available. May contact via website form....

Lifetime Exteriors

76  REVIEWS
Lifetime Exteriors

We offer estimates and consultations. We always return calls within 24 hours. We offer LIFETIME workmanship warranty. We are Lead certified. We are BBB accredited. We are members of the Portland Home-builders Association and Professional Re-modelers Organization. We are a preferred James-Hardie contractor. We are construction defect repair specialists.

Award 2019

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They said they did custom doors, got the pricing agreed upon had me pay up front. They never returned phone calls, did not have answers for questions being asked, it took almost 8 months and 3 doors till I have a door still arriving with scratches in the windows and then they had me pay for half of the restaining process just to get it to my home. |They are the worst company ever...wanted a custom door and recieved an expensive item with absolutely no customer service.

06/15/2012

Suburban Doors Co was awesome.  They were excellent and super nice.  They were very accommodating and I will be using them again this summer for my front door.  I am super happy, it is a great door.  I got a great push button lock.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Suburban Doors Co for door installation services.

06/22/2010

We couldn't be more pleased. Suburban met all of our expectations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dean provided the quote for the front door replacement (single 36" door with side lights replacing two 30" doors). We were attempting to match the architectural look of the adjacent living room, complement the exterior color scheme, and add light to the interior foyer. Dean assisted in the color selection and the hardware selection (plus hardware to replace all interior door knobs and locks to match the changes that we were undertaking throughout the house). We found Suburban to be very price competitive, Dean to be very responsive to our needs, and Suburban bent over backwards to meet our very tight construction schedule (and they did!). Plus Dean recommended a list of installers from which we picked one (Todd Christensen Construction) who did a very professional installation. The finished product was a "Home Run!"

06/19/2006

Due to bad customer service skills we went to a different company for our trim package all together.We had given them a deposit on our exterior doors and temps for the frames.We placed our order in December.Since we were not going to be ready for the finish doors until June they said the would hold them.We called in May & informed them that we need the doors in a month, to which they said they nev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We solicited them to do our door and trim package for a new home.

06/24/2005

NOT A BIG CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPANY. THEY GENERALLY WORK FOR BUILDERS. THEY PROVIDED A UNIQUE HARD TO FIND PRODUCT AND DELIVERED ON TIME WHAT I ORDERED. THEIR SHOWROOM SUCKED. NO REAL SAMPLES OR HELP IN THE DECISION PROCESS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SUBURBAN DOORS PROVIDED CUSTOM 8 KNOTTY CEDAR AND KNOTTY PINE DOOR AND TRIM FOR MY NEW HOUSE.

CATEGORY doors

Commercial & residential custom design, milling & manufacturing of doors, windows, jambs, hardware, trim & custom stair systems.

Call for details